Chapter 22

Chase POV:

It's been a year since Jade and I have been married. Roman and Kelsey started dating I wasn't too happy about it but eventually I warmed up to them being together. Rachael is now 2 years old and she's growing up fast. I wanted another kid but Jade said no. It was fall season so Jade and Kelsey decorated the house which looked good and was really cozy. Roman came over, Kelsey suggested that we went to the pumpkin patch so we all agreed.

We all got ready and we went to the pumpkin patch. When we got there Jade and Kelsey were taking pictures. Surprisingly Jade guys showed up in the pictures. We joined in some pictures and they took pictures of Rachael. After spending a whole day at the pumpkin patch we went back to the cabin and the girls started on dinner. Roman and I were in the living room watching Rachael and talking. Jade popped her head out from the kitchen and said, "Hey dinner's ready" I nodded and we went into the dining room. Kelsey put the food on the dinner, Jade fed Rachael and sat down next to me. Jade finished feeding Rachael I grabbed my baby girl and she instantly fell asleep. Jade cleared her throat and said, "So Roman how's the pack"

"They're good we miss having you around though"

"Yeah well parent hood and dealing with the daughter who may be a daddy's little girl when she grows up tires me out but I promise that we'll visit you guys eventually but Kelsey you should go with Roman and see the pack"

Kelsey almost choked on her food, Roman and I looked at each other and smirked, "You know Babe that sounds like a good idea. Kelsey could spend the weekend with Roman. You and I get to have some family time and Kelsey won't have to watch Rachael all the time" Kelsey was about to protest but Jade stepped on her foot. Roman looked at me and cleared his throat, "Well Kelsey I'm going to agree with your sister and brother in law" she looked at Roman and said, "Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay with you for the weekend even though I love spending time with my niece and I love spoiling her" Roman looked at us and Jade said, "What she means is yes she'll stay with you over the weekend"

Kelsey was embarrassed but still agreed, "Have fun you two" Jade said and winked then she stood up took the food and dishes away. I carried Rachael up to her room and put her down. Kelsey went to her room to pack. Jade and I went back downstairs she sat down on the couch and looked at me I smirked and said, "Let's play a game"

"What kind of game"

"Well we're gonna need teams" Kelsey and Roman came out of the room and Jade asked, "Hey you guys wanna play a game" they agreed to and we all sat down in the living room. We played a short game and then they went into Kelsey's room and went to sleep. We went upstairs and went to sleep too. I had an amazing wife, a beautiful daughter and Roman could be Jade's brother in law. Jade did threaten him to be careful with her sister and to take good care of her. I'm happy with the life that I have and I don't regret everything that happened with me and Jade.

Hey guys so this concludes the story. I hope you guys enjoyed it. I know I'm always repeating this but I'm open for ideas and I'm thinking of changing the name. If you guys have any ides or suggestions about a new name for the story let me know. Thank you to my followers for the love and support on my stories.