Chapter 13

Pic of Chase's hoodie above

Jade POV:

I woke up snuggled into Chase's chest, he shifted in his sleep and looked at me, "Morning Sweetheart" he turned and kissed me. I moaned into his mouth and tangled my hands in his hair. She pulled away and smirked I chuckled, "What"

"Nothing" I got out of bed and went to the bathroom I felt his eys on me without turning around I said, "I know you're staring at my ass" I heard him chuckle and say, "But I like what I'm seeing" I rolled my eyes and went in the bathroom. I came out of the bathroom and went to my bag grabbing a pair of denim shorts then I went over to Chase's closet and grabebd one of his hoodies. I walked out of the room and into the living room Chase saw me and smiled, "Well don't you look sexy wearing my clothes" I smiled and sat down on the couch Chase sat next to me, "Something on your mind"

"Yeah, Chase we're seriously gonna get in trouble now"

"I know but the deed has been done" I stood up and bolted back into the bathroom I looked in the mirror and saw a mark on my neck I was happy not mad, I ran back out to the living room, "Chase how am I going to hide this from my family"

"You don't have to but I think my pack is coming"

"What? Chase one look at me and they're going to kill me tear me to shreds! I need to go" he gently grabbed me and pulled me into his chest, "Whoa Babe slow down. I won't let anything happen to you and I won't let them lay a fang or a paw on you" I heard growling outside and Chase pushed me behind him. I heard the Alpha bark, "Chase get you're ass out here right now!" I interlocked our fingers and we went outside. We were met with the whole pack.

"Tanner I can explain..."

"Chase you're with a Vampire! What are you doing with a Vampire"

"Tanner the deeds already been done I marked her, she's my mate I made her mine. Listen Tanner she's different from other Vampires and she's different from her family" he barked back. The pack growled then the Alpha barked, "Prove it to me then that you're still a part of this pack and if you're really worthy by protecting this Vampire by fighting me"

Chase growled and changed into a beautiful black wolf with blue eyes the Alpha turned into a white wolf with red eyes. They  started to circle each other and they growled and snarled at each other. They lunged at each other and started fighting, I watched as they fought I was afraid that Chase was gonna lose but eventually he beat the Alpha they changed back into their human forms and looked at each other. The Alpha came walked over to Chase and patted him on the shoulder, "Good job you've proved yourself" then he looked at me and said, "She can stay welcome to the pack" there were cheers and howls. I ran over to Chase and he had his arms open, he picked me up and spun around.

"Welcome to the Pack Baby"

I smiled and kissed him Tanner came over to us and said, "We'll protect you with our lives and as you can see we won't let any harm come to you, you're part of the pack now"

"But I'm a Vampire, we broke a rule"

"Doesn't matter. We can read minds and from the looks of things you have family issues going on"

"Yeah that's true" I talked with Tanner a little longer before the pack left and Chase and I went back inside.