Chapter 7

Jade's eye color turns purple when she gets really mad.

Jade POV:

I showed up home late and I ran into my mom. She didn't look happy, she had her arms crossed and raised a brow, "Where were you"

"I was taking a walk. Why"

"You didn't tell us where you went"

"I don't need to tell you where I went, you don't control me you may be my Mom but I will not let you control me like you did with Dad and Kelsey" I started walking up the stairs towards my room she followed me and started yelling at me, "Don't walk away from me young lady I'm not done talking to you"

I turned and my eyes turned into a dark purple, "Well I'm done talking to you" I said with venom laced in my voice. Here let's pause for a minute... my family and I our eyes change colors depending on our moods, mines turn purple, my mom's turns pink, Kelsey's turns Aqua and my Dad's turns green.

My Mom's eyes turned pink and hissed back at me, "Do not disobey me"

"Who said I would ever listen to you" I hissed back. I continued to walk to my room and my mom stilled continued to yell and hiss at me, I slammed my door in her face and with a flick of my wrist I locked the door. I get so frustrated with my mom that I just don't know what to do anymore. And yes we do have powers and abilities whatever you wanna call it, the abilities that I have a lot of abilities like Omnilingual and Omnipotence, the power to control the weather and elements, the power to heal, the power to control ice or anything that is cold, the power to manipulate electricity, to the power to communicate with the dead, to speak all languages, absorb and cancel out others powers.

Kelsey has the power of Aura Perception, Clairvoyance, predicting the future, manipulating light, Conduit, Power Sensing, seeing and sensing events before they happen, and reads the history of an object by touching it.

My Mom's abilities are time travel, bringing objects to life, astral projection, psychokinesis, shapeshifting, and tactile telekinesis. My Dad's abilities are teleportation, manipulate electronics, manipulate sound waves, absorb another's powers while leaving other's powers intact, manipulate the magnetic field, manipulate gravity and manipulate or control plants.

I'm not bragging but I was born with a lot of different abilities and I'm the strongest out of my family and if it came down to a fight between my mom and I, I wouldn't hold back I will give everything I've got to take down my mom. We have our differences but she seems to think otherwise.

I groaned in frustration and plopped down on my bed. I need to get away from home. I grabbed my phone and called an old friend of mine. I went to a bar called Vangs I went over to the bar, "Hey Jade, what brings you here"

"Hey Abe, can I get a Vampires Kiss"

"Coming right up. It's been a while since you've came here"

"Yeah I know. My mom's been giving me issues I wish things were back to the way they were and now things are different" Abe placed the drink in front of me and I downed it, I told Abe to keep it coming I downed another one and slammed the glass down on the counter, "One more Abe" he looked at me with a worried expression on his face and made another one, "Alright this is the last drink for you"

"Abe don't worry about it I'll be fine" I finished the drink and left the bar, I came home and went to bed.