Chapter 10

Pic of Kelsey's room above

Chase POV:

I got a text from Jade and she said that her parents were going away for a while so it'll just be her and her sister at the house. I smirked and went over to Jade's house I climbed up the tree and jumped on her balcony I knocked on the balcony door and Jade popped her head out she looked around then pulled me inside, I chuckled and said, "Babe you're being so suspicious"

"I don't want anyone to know that you're here" I chuckled again and cupped her face, "Babe, babe come here" I leaned down and kissed her she tangled her hands in my hair, I growled and picked her up she wrapped her legs around my waist, I placed her on her bed and placed a hand on her hip the other hand travelled up her shirt she moaned but the moment was ruined when her door was opened, "Jade... oh am I interrupting something" we pulled away I still stayed on Jade and looked at the other girl. Jade pushed me off of her and fixed herself, "Kelsey this is Chase, Chase this is my sister Kelsey"

She smirked and held her hand out, "Nice to meet you Chase"

I got off of Jade's bed, wrapped an arm around her waist and shook her sisters hand, "Nice to meet you too Kelsey"

"Well I will leave you two to continue whatever"

"Bye Kelsey" I laughed and said, "Well I'm gonna tell you now your room and your bed is gonna smell like me. She placed her hands on my chest and said, "Well I like your scent and plus your cologne smells really good"

I raised a brow and smirked, "Really? And what do I smell like"

"Is that the Halloween Tattoo Cologne you're wearing"

"Yeah you like"

"That rebellious, warm, spicy and sexy smell" she asked teasingly I growled and kissed her roughly and threw her back on her bed. I trailed kisses up and down her neck, she tangled her hands in my hair and moaned one hand went back up her shirt I placed the other hand on her hip, I started grinding into her getting a moan out of her again I leaned near her ear and growled, "The things I could do to you right now it's driving me crazy"

"Chase stop teasing and fuck me already" I chuckled and kissed her again, "Sweetheart as tempting as that sounds we can wait when we're alone, maybe when we're at my place"

"Alright" she turned on her side and looked at me, "Hey you didn't tell me a lot about you" I chuckled, "Alright what do you want to know"

"Everything" I explained everything and she lightly chuckled I looked at her and chuckled, "What"

"No it's just that I thought that it was your place"

"What? You mean the cave" She nodded and I chuckled again. We chilled a little longer and talked a little more until I have to go.

"Chase do you really have to go? My parents won't be back until a few more days"

"Babe it sounds tempting but I really need to go and you're making it hard to leave" I wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her slowly and passionately she moaned in my mouth and I pulled her closer I pulled away and murmured against her lips, "I need to really go" she let me go and I left the mansion.