Chapter 2- New home

Elis

After the plane landed, I and my family were heading to our new house, which gave us grandma and grandpa. They are living somewhere else now, because of grandma's disease.

As we drove through the streets, I recognized some buildings and places, where I spent my childhood. 

Park where we used to go with grandma or playground with a really big swing. Now when I see it, it isn't so big. 

This swing seemed bigger when I was little. Just as all the trees around. They were much smaller.

Or this small river to where I 'accidentally' pushed one annoying boy.

*

After a few minutes, we arrived before a puritan grey colored house, with big doors which reminded me of my time I spent at my grandma's, now our, house. 

To the left of our house-  behind trees of our little garden- was a beach and nothing more. Our house is at the end of the street. 

On the other side, are our neighbors.

"We are here!" my mom said while she was opening her car door. "Go and look to your room, grandma said you'll like it." She smiled before entered a hall of the house. 

I followed her into the door and just stopped to stare in awe. 

It wasn't anything how I remembered it. 

Now was everything new, renovated and repaired. It looked amazing.

I went upstairs to my new room which was all in cyan color with a little bit of light-blue and turquoise.

 A breeze blew to curtains which were covering an entrance to the balcony. 

I parted curtains and got out. The view before me was beautiful... blue sea, shining waves, and marina. 

In the corner of my new room, were another doors. 

I opened them. There was the bathroom. 

I've never had my own bathroom! I started to jump happily towards the bathroom doors.

I hope no one sees me right now. I don't need to be weirdo right from the start.

*

Light and white colors were all over the walls with navy blue stripes on it. Tall window with a sea view was half-covered with bathtub and on the floor was soft, white rug.

My grandma designed the whole house by herself and as I can see, she still remembers my favorite colors. It's so sweet of her. 

The rest of the house was nice as well. It was all in a new and modern style. Black and white walls, wooden floor and nice decorations.

This house wasn't big, but it was cozy and homely. I immediately felt like I'm home.

After I checked the rest of our new house, I went to the isolated part of the beach, enjoying the view and feeling of my feet in the sand. 

It was a nice place. You could see all city just from this one spot. And I loved it.

*

Next morning, after a long unpacking, I decided that I could join some lessons in Latin dances since I couldn't do that before. 

Well, it's not actually that I couldn't, but I didn't have enough courage to sign up. But now I feel like it doesn't matter.

There is actually no one who could know me. I can be who I want and no one can judge me.

So after breakfast, I went to the one studio in the city center.

***

So now the story will begin!

Vote, comment if you want!

Love you!

💌