Chapter 36- Sweetest Cookies

-Listen to the song above at the end of this chapter. The last farewell song❤

~Last Chapter~

Elis

As weird as it seems, here I am after my last exam of this year.

I have the first year of college done. I can't believe how fast it ended.

"Hey, beautiful" I heard John's voice and turned around. I widened my eyes when I found myself just a few inches away from John's face.

"Oh...hi" I gave him a small smile. Just like any other time I felt my cheeks starting to burn.

Ugh, I hate this. It never changes, does it?

I looked up to his eyes and saw him already looking into mine.

We stayed like this for some time, until someone interrupted us.

"Hey, you lovebirds!" Sam put both his arms around me and John with a smirk.

"What do you want now?" John frowned and rolled his eyes.

"Oh come on, this is how you welcome your friend who just wanted to congratulate you for finished exams?" he put his hand over his chest, acting hurt.

I elbowed John to his side for being mean, hiding my own smile.

He let out a sigh.

"Thanks, now you can go," he said and started to turn to me, but I gave him a sharp stare and he turned back to him with another annoyed sigh.

"Congratulations to you too, bro" he gave Sam a little smile before turning back to me again.

This time I gave him a grin and he smiled back, relieved.

It looks funny when John is acting like this though. And is nice to think that he wanted to focus all his attention on me as well.

"Have a nice break, Sam, bye" I waved at him, before parting our ways with John's hand around my waist.

After we exited the college I looked up at his face. "What do you want to do? We have finally some free time" I smiled and peeked at him curiously.

"I have something in mind, but you'll have to wait." he gave me a mysterious look along with his usual smirk before looking back in front.

"Oh common, tell me!" I frowned and stood in front of John, stopping him from walking.

"No I won't, be patient" he chuckled and tried to walk around me, but I stood still.

I softened my eyes and lowered my gaze to his lips.

"What are you trying to do?" he asked me a bit bashfully. His gaze was jumping from my face to other things nervously.

I didn't say anything, just took a step closer to him, not letting my gaze off of his lips.

He backed a bit, but I was faster, took the last step closer and kissed him.

When my lips descended onto his, he froze a bit, which made me chuckle through a kiss, but I kept kissing him until he relaxed.

He deepened the kiss, pulling me even closer and kept us in this position.

When we pulled apart, I breathed hard.

"I hope you didn't think that I'll tell you when you kiss me," he smirked before turning around and he started to walk forward fast.