Chapter 35- Welcome Back

Little note:

This story is ending soon, so I just wanted to let you know and thanks to everyone who has gotten here!!!

You are the best

____________---***---____________

Elis

"Are you ready?" he was leaning against his car as always when he welcomed me.

Since my stay in the hospital and some home after-treatment, I haven't been at school at all.

When things settled between me and John, everything went back to normal, just one little thing was still on my mind.

Melissa.

I don't know whether she got really expelled or what the heck happened.

And that's what I'm about to find out now.

"The most as I'll ever be I guess," I answered him with a shrug of my shoulders. How much would you be ready to face a human being, who put you in a coma?

My leg still hurts when I'm walking and I still have some bruises on my face and basically all over my body.

I look like a freakin' eggplant with shades of the rainbow. And the corrector does not help.

I hopped into the passenger seat next to him and he started the engine.

With every passing second when we were approaching college, my chest tightened.

I wish I could give that b*tch what she deserves, but I'll let karma do the work. Moreover, I don't need any more drama in my life just now.

*

Before I realized it, the car pulled up in front of the college.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves, to prepare myself for what is yet to come.

The soft touch of John's hand made me turn to him. He had a small smile upon his lips, encouraging me, while his eyes were clear, signaling me that whatever will happen, he is here with me.

When we entered the hallway, it was only five minutes before my first lecture started.

I was waiting for some sort of message from the rector, but nothing.

"Hi, Elis!" Jane ran straight to me and hugged me tightly.

"Heyyy, I'm glad I get to see you too, but I don't need to end up like a mashed eggplant!" I screamed at her tight embrace, while John was watching us obviously amused.

After another tight squeeze, she let go off of me and looked at me with a grin.

"It was so boring without you being around, " frown settled on her face as she complained. "Max was just soooo annoying!" she rolled her eyes to which John mumbled "I can imagine" and I just laughed a little, feeling happy, that they missed me.