Chapter 6- Stranger On The Beach

Elis

I fell in the sand and while I tried to get on my feet, the young man started to shout.

"What the hell? Where are you looking?" he shouted angrily.

I was staring at a tan and tall guy. 

His light navy blue shirt contrasted with dark-blue and beautiful eyes, which were filled with anger. Perfectly golden brown hairs were falling on his face. Tight shirt molded his impressive chest. 

Is he some kind of a hot model or what? Too bad I made him angry.

I would listen to his deep voice for a long time, but I was a little bit scared of the anger which was in his voice now.

"I- I'm sorry.." I choked out, straightening my chestnut hair.

"You better be" he snapped giving me a cold glare as I turned and started to walk away as fast as possible. 

I don't want to meet him again. I feel embarrassed, but also mad that he was still shouting when I apologized.

*

At home I was calmer and dialed Kate's number.

"Hi, want to come?" I asked.

"Yes of course" Kate answered and I could hear her smile. Three minutes later she knocked on my door.

"Hi" I hugged her tightly. "Heyy" Kate hugged me back. "So what's up?" she asked.

"I knocked off some cocky jerk on the beach," I said a little upset with a laugh.

"How did he looks?" Kate asked curiously.

"Tanned, tall, dark-blue eyes, muscular, golden hair?" I described him.

Kate started to laugh.

"What??" I said incomprehensibly. "You probably run into my brother!" Kate burst out of laugh.

"Whaat??!!" I screamed... 

"I didn't even know you have a brother!" I said unable to believe it. Then I guess I'll see him again!

 No...

"Sorry," Kate laughed, "he was on holidays in Canada" she explained while she grabbed a cookie from the plate I was holding.

"Okay?" I said, still not believing it.

"So.. he is "cocky jerk"!?" Kate laughed even more.

"Yes, I said I'm sorry and he just said: "You better be". He was angry and pissed off just because I ran into him." I explained what happened with a frown on my face.

"He is like this sometimes." Kate started to talk about him. 

" At the high school, he was the most popular and adored boy ...and hottest, not judged by me, but others said it. He was also Known as a player." Kate pointed out "hottest" with a smirk... 

"Every girl wanted him and he knew that..." she laughed... "but when you get to know him better, he isn't just jerk. And also he doesn't treat girls like that... Actually, I don't know why they called him a player, but whatever." Kate smiled.

For the rest of the day, we talked about everything that had something to do with college... and clothes and gossip. 

Nothing more about her brother.

But I knew that I'll have to see him again and it will be embarrassing.

***

So, did you expect it?

Let me know your thoughts.

Comment and vote:)

Love you

💌