Chapter 27- Perfect

Thanks for all your support Fly

❣❤❣

(Listen to the amazing Ed Sheeran and his song - Perfect)

John

I woke up when a sunlight hit my skin.

I felt something soft and warm on my skin and I turned around slowly, just to see an angel sleeping beside me.

That's right... in the early morning I confessed my love for Elis and she did the same.

I was actually surprised, that somebody so perfect would love somebody like me.

Even though the word perfect is defined as having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be, I personally think, that no one can say what is really perfect, but you can see it like it's perfect for you, even small fault or shortcomings can be perfect if you see and feel it that way.

As for me, Elis is perfect.

Everything about her seems to be so flawless and I love everything about her.

Every relationship has its problems, but what makes it perfect is if you still want to be together when things go wrong.

Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be true and I feel this way.

I love her because she makes me smile without trying, she makes me laugh and forget about my problems and make me feel happy. I love her not because of anything she owns, but because of something I feel when I'm near her.

I can be myself when I'm around her and she accepts me the way I am.

The day I met her my life changed. The way she makes me feel is too hard to explain.

I love her smile, the way she laughs so innocently and sweetly it could be a medicament. I love when she blushes and averts her gaze every time I make some small comment. I love her kind heart. I love even these little things that upset me when she does them.

She's mine now.

I don't want anyone else getting the same butterflies I get when she looks at me or says my name. I don't want anyone else making her blush or calling her "babe".

Call me selfish, I don't care.

She's mine.

I can't help but fall deeper in love with her every time I look at her...

...

My track of thoughts was interrupted by a slight movement on my arm.

Yeah, that's right, Elis has her head on my arm.

After we left the beach around 4 in the morning, I escorted Elis back, but neither of us wanted to separate from each other, so I persuade her, to let me be with her a little longer.

We sneaked into the house and went quietly to her room. After she changed into her cute cupcake pj's, we just lay there. We kissed a few times and cuddled together until we fell asleep in an embrace.

It was Saturday, so that's probably why nobody interrupted us because when I looked at the clock, it was already 1 pm.

I looked back at El's sleeping face.

She looked so peaceful, that I don't even know how long I've been staring at her, but I could observe her forever.

I softly kissed her forehead and removed some hairs that were falling on her face. She moved a little, probably noticing my touch and soon enough, a deep brown color of her eyes welcomed me with a grin on her lips.