Rejection

Destiny's POV

Beep beep beep. "What the hell" I screamed in my pillow. I can't believe the weekend is over already. I don't want to go to school but knowing my brother he will make me because he said and I quote "you need to go to school even though you stupid like fuck I need you to do me and my friend's homework". Yep that's my brother for you, awe can't you just feel the love. To think he is calling me stupid but yet he still wants me to do his homework, Waw big brother way to use the brain. I quickly stretched and got out of bed to get ready for a long day of torture. I picked out a my usual big grey sweat shirt with some warn out jeans and flip-flops .Yeah I know what you're thinking, I kinda dress like a bum but it's not always about appearance, right? I jumped into the shower and brushed my teeth. After putting on my cool clothes [note the sarcasm] I put my hair into a messy bun. I quickly ran downstairs to make breakfast for my pack before they wake up. You see my pack doesn't like me that much, and me being a fat, weak, ugly 15 year old wolf and the daughter of the ex-beta does not help. If I don't make their breakfast lunch and dinner on time my brother and his group of douche bags will probably have a hissy fit about it. I decided to make some bacon and eggs, French toast, and put in a glass of orange juice to wash it down. I quickly got consumed in my thoughts as always.

Just thinking about when I was younger and loved by my brother. It was so easy back then but then that day ruined everything, the day when my parents died in my arms on my 11th birthday. I remember that day as if it just happened yesterday.

Flash back

"It's my birthday" I screamed and shot out of bed. I was ready to have fun at my party. "Stop the screaming sis it's really annoying!" My brother screamed from his room. I didn't care because this was my day, my day to be happy, and my day to smile. I quickly took my birthday outfit out, which was a purple and dark blue dress with long sleeves. I still looked a lot fat so I sucked in my belly to make sure I look a little bit skinnier. "Happy birthday to you" my parents and my big brother sang as they stepped into my room. I laughed and sang along. "Now honey it's time to blow out your candles and make a wish" my mom said. I quickly blow out my candles and made my wish. I wished that I would smile always like I was doing today. I make that wish n every birthday because being teased everyday does not make you happy, but at least I had my best friend Jake. He means everything to me. I love him and he loves me no matter what.

*Hours Later*

"Please stop" I cried out over and over again. I was playing with Jake outside because the party started and all the kids were playing just not with me. Instead they gathered in a circle and pushed my around and I guess it was so fun that even my best friend had to join in on it. He pushed me hard and I ended up falling hard on my face, with a yelp as I hit the ground. I got up and ran making sure I was not followed. I quickly shifted in to my all white wolf that was slightly overweighed and very small. I stopped in a big meadow and silently cried. I cried and cried like I never did before, until I heard footstep heading in my direction. I quickly stood up on all fours and whimpered as I saw 5 hunters. I could smell the silver in their bullets. I was beyond scared. Soon enough one of the hunters cocked his gun and pointed it in my direction.

Then all of a sudden two wolfs jumped out of nowhere. I quickly recognized the wolfs as my parent. My parent killed two of the hunters and my mother went for the third one but it was too late because a gun shot went off and hit my mother straight in the heart. My father quickly rushed to her side and howled in pain to see his mate dead. He faced the three other hunters and charged the one that killed my mother. He tore his head off and rushed to the next one but yet again a gun shot went off from the other hunter. My father still didn't stop and went for the kill, as soon as he ripped his head off; my father fell to the ground. Before my father left me forever he said "destiny i want you to fight and no matter what happens stay strong". My father wasted he last breath on me saying to fight and stay strong but i am nothing but a weak ugly wolf that is a disappointment to her father the beta.