my own hell

Roxies Pov
I woke to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. As i leaned over to silence my phone, I looked at the time and instantly wished i could roll back over and go back to sleep. 8am i thought to myself too fucking early to wake up on summer break. My Dad said since school is about to start back up that i need to get myself back on a schedule so im not oversleeping in the morning. Sometimes i cant stand that man. I mean dont get me wrong I love my father, but he can be so fucking overbearing and uptight sometimes. Ha i thought to myself, all the time actually. My dad frank is a military man and he believes everyone should be perfect. Perfect grades, perfect attendance, and a perfect sparkling personality all the time. Well not me, i think it's bullshit. People need to have opinions and expression, not live on on someone else's terms all the fucking time. I love and respect my father very much and i am grateful for everything he does for his family as well as his country. However i do not share his outlook on the world, and how people should live in it. My father expects his perfect little daughter to make something of herself. Go to ivy league college and practice medicine or law. I however do not share this dream, i have two dreams of my own. I want to go to school for photography, and then i will go on to follow my dreams. I want to land a job with a huge company, where i can travel around and take photographs of celebrities. My two favorite things in life are music and sports, and i cant wait to be able to spend my life taking photos for one or the other. Hell maybe even both, and i will be damned if my inconsiderate parents think they are going to take that away from me. Unfortunately until I turn 18 and i can finally leave this hell hole, i have to continue to be their perfect little girl.. Sometimes i don't understand how my father can be so hard on me but chooses to stay with my mother who continues to make nothing but bad choices. My mother or "Trisha" as i like to call her is a worthless excuse for a parent. When my dad went away for the military years ago, trisha picked up a habit. A nasty little habit that she still can't seem to break after all these years. She has become a monster, and I do mean a monster. Last year my father was out on one of his normal tours. While he was away Trisha decided to go to a party with a "good friend" just so happens the good friend was her dealer. After she went to this party and fucked her friend for dope, she came home totally fucked up. Needless to say she ended up trying to stab me because i was protecting my little brother Jessie from her. Trisha has never had much patience for us kids, but after dad left everything went to complete hell. One of the only reasons I stay around this place is for Jessie. He is only 11 years old, i could not bear to leave him with that peice of shit woman so I promised myself that i would stay and protect him until I turn 18. As soon as I'm 18 I am leaving and tKing him with me. I have told my father these things, but he refuses to believe she is that bad. He knows she has a problem, but he doesn't know the half of it really.