Band Practice

Chesters Pov
By the time Roxie made it out of the school i was already sitting out front in the car waiting for her. Perks of being a senior and getting away with leaving class early. She looked so happy when she came out with that beautiful smile on her face. Once she jumped in the car i gave her a kiss on the cheek before pulling off. I decided before we went to practice, we were gonna get some food. I pulled into taco bell and we went inside. I was starving and i knew Rox had to be since she spent her lunch period cramming for her test with Angela. We both ordered our food and roxie made our drinks while i paid. We sat down and started talking about our day, of course roxie brought up the fact that i threatend to stab someone in the throat.
Well babe, you dont threaten my girlfriend and not expect consequences, i said bluntly. At least i controlled myself i added. I could have just beat him senseless i said laughing.
You did good, she replied. But you can't be getting into trouble over me. You are trying so hard and i dont want to see you fuck up, especially not because of me she added.
Once we got done eating we threw away our trash and made our way back to the car. It only took a few minutes to get to the studio we were going to practice at. Roxie and i sat on the couch while waiting for the guys to get here.
Rox, i have a surprise for you.
What? Why? She asked.
You'll see when the guys get here, i replied. Its nothing big, its just something i felt like doing. If you don't like it you have to tell me okay? I stated.

Roxies Pov
Finally the guys arrived at the studio. It was 4:30 when they finally got here. Chester got up and gave me a kiss before walking in the other room with his bandmates. After a few minutes he came back out with two bottles of beer, handing one of them to me. He sat his cigerettes down on the table along with his beer and started helping the guys set up their equipment. Every once in a while turning around smiling at me. After they had everything sat up. Chester walked over to me with his band mates.
"Babe this is sean, jason, and mace" he said. "Guys this is Roxie!" He added.
One of the guys spoke sean i think it was. "This is the girl?" He asked chester.
Yes, chester replied to him quickly almost like he wasn't supposed to say anything.
Okay guys lets do this chaz told them and they all took their positions. Chaz gave me a passionate kiss before joining them. Chester gave me a wink telling me this one was for me. As he started to sing my eyes welled up with tears.

L

yrics

Give me a smile
Give me your name girl
Give me a sign to get my way
And get what I came for
Because you don't come easy

Give me your hand
Come walk with me girl
Nothing's that far when your near
So come even closer to me
Something so easy to do

And I fall into the ocean
Inside of your arms
Taking me deeper where all the pain goes

Give me a smile
Give me your name girl
Let them know that you're mine
And I'll do the same for you
Because our love comes easy

And I fall into the ocean
Inside of your arms
Taking me deeper where all the pain goes

And I fall into the ocean
Inside of your arms
Taking me deeper where all the pain goes

With a smile into the ocean
Inside of your arms
Taking me deeper giving me new life

You are my whole life

After finishing the song chester came and embraced me in a loving hug.
"Baby i didn't mean to make you cry" he said. I was just thinking of you and well i came up with this. "You mean so much to me" He said wiping my tears away and kissing me. "Roxie I love you" he continued.
"I love you too Chester" i replied.

I know this is not a grey daze song, but it was so fitting.
Give me your name
Dead by sunrise