The End Of Everything

Once we landed in Florida, Trisha rushes us off the plane and into a cab that would take us to my grandmother's house. My grandmother Janis was a mean old lady just like her daughter. I cringed at the thought of having to live with the two of them together. All i could think about was Chester and the passion we shared earlier this evening, I was going to miss him so much. My heart was breaking thinking of the love we shared, knowing that i would never again get to experience that feeling. The feeling of his touch, his loving kisses and hugs, his protection and that smell. Oh how i loved his smell, a mix of cologne and cigarette smoke. The mixture of the two drove me insane. I pulled his sweater up to my face taking in the smell of him, i knew it wouldn't be long before that scent would fade and i would never again have it to comfort me. The more i thought of him the faster the tears fell from my eyes and rolled down my white cheeks, only this time he wasn't here to wipe them away. How am i going to do this I thought to myself while looking out the window of the cab. I took out my phone, typed in the message, and hit the send button.
Chaz,
I will never forget you, I love you so much. I would have loved to marry you baby. Im sorry I had to say goodbye for now, but not forever.
Your girl always
Roxie

After I sent the message Trisha gave me a nasty look.
"You need to just get over that stupid boy" she spat out at me with hatred in her voice. "Hes gone and i will make sure you never see him again" she added.
"No you won't" I replied. I live him and you can't keep me from him forever.
That was all it took, she ripped my phone from my hands and threw it out of the cab window. I watched it shatter when it hit the pavement, the my entire life going with it. I curled up into a ball in the backseat of that cab and cried uncontrollably wishing for death. My life was officially over, that was my last link to chester and now it was gone forever. The last thing i remember was thinking of his voice as i passed out in that back seat.