Monday

Just another boring day at school i thought, I can't wait till this afternoon I get to hear chester sing again. He has such an amazing voice. I walked down the senior hallway, the most crowded hallway in the whole damn school. I liked to avoid it at all costs but it doesnt help that my 1st period chemistry class is down here. Boys in high school act so stupid, Pushing and shoving each other around like idiots. Here i am minding my own fucking business when some jackass pushes his jock friend straight into me.
Watch where you're going you stupid bitch, he spat aftet bumping into me.
Fuck you! you ran into me asshole, i yelled back at him.
You better watch who your talking to you little whore! His buddy shouted at me.
Or what? I replied in a shitty tone.
Or i'll smack that fucking smirk off your face, he spat back.
I turned to walk away, and im face to face with a very pissed of chester.
If you lay a fucking hand on my girlfriend, i will stab you in the fucking throat and watch you bleed to death mother fucker. Chester spat into the jocks face, he didn't seem so cocky now.
C'mon babe, chaz said putting his arm around my waist and walking me the rest of the way to class. I'll see you this afternoon babe. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and went off to his own class.
The rest of the day went pretty smooth, Angela and I crammed for our geometry test during lunch. I'm pretty sure we both failed it, my dad is going to be pissed when he gets home if i dont get it together. Somehow i have to find a balance between spending time with chester and keeping my grades up. I will deal with that later i thought, right now it is almost 3, just a few more minutes and im out of here. Finally after what seemed like years the damn bell rang. I sprinted to my locker, threw my books in, and ran for the door. I quickly spotted chesters chevelle waiting out front and jumped in.