The Morning After

Roxies Pov
I woke up in Chester's bed with my head laying on his chest. He still had his arms tightly clutched around me, he must have fallen asleep that way. My memeries from last night were mostly a blur. I remember Chaz telling me about the accident and that my daddy was gone, but everything else was just fuzzy. I remember that angelic voice singing in my ear. One of the sweetest songs i had ever heard. Well i mean i have heard the song before, but it was so much more beautiful in his voice. I remember him putting my on the bed and my eyes getting heavy again before i passed out. I looked up at Chaz taking the time to admire his face, and that beautiful soul that was hidden underneath all the rage and pain he held inside. I wonder what made him like this i thought once again. Wait thats right, he is finally going to explain things to me. I lied there tracing lines across his chest when i felt him move slightly. A mumble came from his lips.
Babe that tickles, he grumbled.
I just snickered and continued on, eventually out of no where Chaz quickly moved flipping us over. I was on my back with him above me smiling down. He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. He started to caress the side of my face wifh his right hand.
I love you baby, he spoke sweetly.
I love you too, I replied.
Thinking back to last night i started to tear up again. What was going to happen to me now? Would the court allow me to stay with Allie? Would they make me go back to my mother? I was so scared and on top of being scared i was so upset. I will miss my dad so much. I am used to him being away, because of the military but this time is different. This time he isnt comming back, ever.  I would never get another hug, or kiss, he wouldnt be there when i graduated and made him proud. He wouldnt be there to walk me down the isle when i get married. There is so many things that i will never get to share with him, and its so unfair. I tired to fight back the tears, to keep them from spilling out into my face. It was no use, the started to fall again anyway.
Shh.. Babe please don't cry, it will be okay i promise chaz spoke to me.
But it's so unfair, i cried.
I know baby, i know its not fair he continued. But i promise we will get you through this. Now lets get you cleaned up, we should be going to school in an hour but we're not going today he stated.
Why? I asked him.
Because you are emotional and you dont need to be there, he stated. Plus we need to get you to Angela's house so i can explain to Allie why i didn't bring you home last night. I dont want you getting into trouble, added.
Okay babe thank you, i replied. Um.. Chaz? I asked. Can i borrow some clothes?
Sure babe, you know you can he replied. Just go grab whatever you want out of my closet baby.
With that i pulled myself out of the warm bed and made my way to the closet. I just grabbed a pair of black sweatpants and one of his hoodies, i didn't have any desire to look good today. Actually i would have rather just stayed in his comfortable bed all day. Chaz made his way out of the bathroom and gave me a sweet smile.
Damn babe you look great even in my sweats, He stated. How in the hell did i get so lucky he continued to compliment me.
Baby you're so sweet but im really not that great, i said back.
Rox don't say things like that, you are amazing and in just a short period of time you have stolen my heart Nd become my whole world, he spoke so firmly. I love you and you have gave me strenght i never knew i had, he continued. I dont know what i would have ended up like if i would have never met you. He gave me another sweet kiss on the lips and one on my head. Now lets get you home before Allie kills both of us, he stated.