Please

I walked into the house and made my way to the kitchen. Allie was cooking supper for Angela, Jessie, and I before she had to go to work. Allie works swing shifts at the hospital, she is a RN and she works a lot. Even though she is always working, she still makes time to take care of us. More than i could ever say for my own mother, all she likes to do is party.
Allie could i ask you a question? I asked her.
Well of course you can sweetheart! She replied.
Well Chester has this practice thing tomorrow after school and he invited me to come watch them I started to explain. So I was just wondering if it would be okay for me to go with him? I asked finally getting to the point.
Of course sweetheart, she replied. However I do expect you to be back home by 9 since it is a school night she added.
Okay! Thank you Allie i replied before heading to my room.
Once i got into my room i flopped down on the bed and took out my cell. I opened it up and scrolled down to chesters name.
ME-hey!
Chaz- wassup sexy?
Me- nothin just laying here, waiting for supper to get done. You?
Chaz- just got back home, boutz to get a shower.
Me- ya me too. I am still tired
Chaz- you have been sleeping all day babe!
Me- i know, i think im getting sick or something.
Chaz- aww poor baby, bet i can make you feel better.
Me- chaz, you're awful.
Chaz- I wasnt meaning like that babe.
Me- what did you mean then?
Chaz- I will come take care of you lol you are dirty minded.
Me- yeah right!
Chaz- oh really you think im joking, we'll just see about that.
Me- I gotta go eat supper! C ya tomorrow.
Chaz- okay babe goodnight.
After talking to chaz i went to the dinning room to eat supper. We all sat there talking and laughing while we ate. I miss when my family was like this i thought, it hadn't been that way for a very long time. Not since i was about 8, not since mom started using. I miss the mother she was when i was a little girl, she was so much like allie back then. I think Jessie misses her a little, but i know its not safe for him to go back there. I can only hope my dad will come home soon i miss him even though I am still angry at him.
Roxie? Allie said.
I'm sorry, I must have been in a daze I replied. What were you saying Allie? I asked.
How did you meet chester? She repeated herself.
Um.. Well its kinda weird actually, i met him at the mall when Angela and I went shopping. He was working at hot topic and he helped me find some things. He also gave me a discount and a free bracelet. Well it turns out that he just transfered schools so now he goes to school with Angela and I, i told her.
Well you must have made quite an impression on him, if he did all that after just meating you she stated.
I guess, i mean im not really anything special, i replied.
Don't say that Roxie, you are very special Allie stated. You have had a really rough time lately and still you stay positive and keep going, in my opinion you are beyond special she continued.
Thank you, i replied.
Okay girls if you are done with your food you guys can get ready for bed. I will put Jessie in bed before i leave, Allie stated.
After I got to my room, Angela came in smiling.
I'm sorry about my mom, she stated giggling. She can be kinda weird sometimes, mean normally she is awesome but she gets on those live yourself kicks sometimes she continued.
It's alright, she just likes to know whats going on, i said. I totally get that at least she isn't like my dad, or for that matter my mother she doesnt care at all. Im used to either too strict or i dont give a shit. So your mom is a perfect medium, i said laughing as well. You know i don't know what i'd do without you Ang.
Well you would probably be in a nut house! She said laughing.
You're totally right girl, i replied.