Back at Home

Allie? I called when i opened the front door. I'm home, i continued to yell.
Allie walked up me and gave me a big hug.
I'm so sorry sweetheart, she said still holding me close. She pulled away from the hug and walked over to Chester. Oh no i thought this isn't going to end well.
"Chester" she spoke giving him a hug. "Thank you" she said to him. I am very sorry that you had to break the news to Roxie, but i knew she would be safer if she was with you when she found out.
I understand ma'am, Chester said to her. I am sorry I didnt get her back home last night like I said i would. It's just after i explained things to her she was hysterical and i did everything i could to keep her calm and safe, he continued to tell Allie. One she finally started to calm down she fell asleep and i really didn't want to wake her so i let her sleep. I should have called you though and i am very sorry i didnt.
It's alright, i completley understand considering the situation Allie explained. However this does not happen again am i clear? She asked both of us.
Yes ma'am we replied in unison.
It's nothing against you Chester, its just Roxie is only 16 and that is too young for a girl to be spending the night at their boyfriends house, she explained.
I completely understand ma'am no offense taken, he replied.
Great, well i am going to make some breakfast for you guys and then we have a few things to discuss regarding the situation, Allie said trying to lighten the mood. Chester you are more than welcome to stay for breakfast and hang out with the girls if you'd like, Allied added.
That would be great thanks ma'am, Chaz replied.
No need to call me ma'am, Allie spoke again. Just call me Allie or Allison, she spoke.
Okay thanks Allie, chester replied.
As Allie made her way to the kitchen Cheater, Angela, and I went to sit in the living room.
Was your mom mad last night? I asked Angela.
No babes she totally understood, Angela replied.
Oh thank goodness i dont know what would happen if she kicked me out, i said worried.
Girl, mom would never do that she adores you! Angela stated. Thats what we have to discuss later, Angela added.
I sat there quietly for a few minutes staring off into space not knowing what angela meant with that last comment.
Babe are you alright? Chaz questioned.
Not really, I replied. But im sure i will be eventually, I added.
Chaz gave me a kiss on the cheek and leaned back on the couch putting his arm over my shoulder. I love you he whispered into my ear.
Kids breakfast we heared Allie yell about 20 minutes later. We all darted to the kitchen.
After eating breakfast we were all stuffed. Allie had made eggs, bacon, sausage, hasbrowns, and pancakes. I think Chaz ate 6 big pancakes by himself. Allie looked at me with a very serious face.
I need to go and wake Jessie, she said concerned. I haven't told him anything, he was asleep before i got the call last night and i thought it would be best if you were here when i told him. Only if you can handle that of course? she spoke softly.
Its not exactly something i want to do but i love my brother and i know he will need me, i replied. Thank you Allie for waiting for me to be here when you told him, i added giving her a slight smile.
Of course sweetheart, she replied.
Allie made her way upstairs to get Jessie, my heart began to race thinkinf about how he would handle the news. Chester must have sensed this because he took my hand in his and led me to the living room to sit down.
Its going to be okay baby, he whispered to me.
I gave him a small smile and and turned my attention to jessie comming down the stairs. Chaz sqeezed my hand reminding me he was right there with me.
Hey bubby, i said when Jessie came to me and jumped in my arms. I missed you, i added. I think he already knew something wax wrong when he saw us all sitting together in the living room.
Bubby Allie and I have something we need to talk to you about, i said softly trying to soothe him by rubbing my hands through his short hair. I held Jessie on my lap while Allie sat down on the floor in front of us.
Jessie baby, last night aunt Allie got a call from you and sissys caseworker, Allie spoke slowly and softly. It seems that your daddy was on his way back to the states from Europe and there was a terrible accident, she continued. The plane your daddy and his men were on experienced mechanical failure causing the plane to crash, and well. Allie fell silent at that point she couldnt continue, knowing she would break Jessies little heart.( Allie had become quite attached to Jessie since they had been there. She treated him and Roxie both as if they were her own children. However with jessie being so young, she had to provide a lot more care for him than roxie, therefore she became very Attached).
Jessie baby, daddy and his friends didn't survive the crash. Im so sorry baby, i said holding him close as he started to cry. Its okay bubby, daddy is in heaven and he will always be watching over us. He doesnt have ro work all the time anymore, and he wont be in any pain anymore, i added trying to make him feel a little better. Will see him again someday when our time comes.
Jessie just sat on my lap and lightly continued to cry. I held him and continued to soothe him the best i could, with tears falling from my eyes as well. Chaz reached his arm over and rubbed my back, he added a single kiss on my cheek.
Sissy, Jessie said to me. Please dont ever leave me.
I won't bubby i promise, i replied to him.