Can I see you

Roxie's Pov

I w

oke up and rolled over to look at the alarm clock on Angela's nightstand. 10 am wow i dont normally sleep this late, but the past couple days have been crazy... Really crazy

I looked down at my phone and i had three new messages . one from lea and two from chaz.

Lea's message was short

Hey babes just wanted to check up on you, gor your number from chester! Let me know how you are -lea

Hey baby, i am sorry about yesterday. I have done a lot of thinking and imbreally gonna try harder to kick this shit. For the both of us.  -chaz

Babe please message me back.. I hope your not pissed at me. Im sorry - chaz

Haha he thinks im mad at him because i didnt text him back . hes so damn cute i thought.

Rox- chaz im not mad at you lol i just woke up! Its okay, i know you will try.

What are you doing?

Chaz- thank god i was worried, i thought you had done said the hell with me. Right now i am at the studio with the guys. But ill be done by 2 anyway i can see you after?

Rox- yeah 💜

2:30 pm

Chester pov

My phone beeped. It was a text from roxie i unlocked my screen and read the message from my girl.

Hey sexy where ya at i thought you were gonna be here around 2? -💜roxie

Shit i lost track of time after we got done at the studio. A couple of the guys were doing some crystal during our break and i took a couple hits. Fuck i shouldnt have done that. I wanted to stop myself but the craving was too much. I dont know how im gonna be able to handle myself around her on this shit. I get so fucking weird on dope. Alright chaz get it together i told myself and texted her back.

Almost there baby sorry took a bit longer than expected. -chaz

I floored my chevelle and hit the interstate. I made a 20 minute drive in about 8 minutes. Fuck my head was racing. She must have heard me pull up becUse she came running out the door. She hoped into the car and i gave her a kiss on the lips. I put my hand on her thigh and sped off down the road! Chaz why are you driving so fast she asked me looking concerned.

Shit i didnt realize i was doing 85. Im sorry baby im just in a hurry to get you home so i can spend some time with you. I slowed it down to 60 and continued to drive towards my house. Its sunday so mom is out with the family. No interuptions i thought bringing a smile to my face. Rox must have noticed.

Baby why are you smiling like that? She said sweetly

Im just thinking of all the shit id like to do to you, and the fact that my mom is gone for the day. She gave me an evil smirk and slapped my leg. I took her hand off my leg and laid it right on top of my dick. Chaz she squealed and smacked me again. I just laughed and kept driving. Once we got to the house i took her to my room and told her to get comfortable that we were gonna watch a movie. Luckily since i only did a couple hits my high was wearing off a little. Plus i was gonna smoke a blunt with rox if she would let me so we could chill without me trying to get some. I can be an animal on this shit and there is no way she could handle that. I grabbed some movies from the living room, and some popcorn and snacks from the kitchen. I grabbed rox a soda since she had to go home and grabbed myself a beer.

Then i went to my closet and grabbed my weed and rolled a blunt. I went back to the bedroom and flopped down on my bed earning a giggle from roxie. God i love when she smiles.  Here babe i got soda, chocolate, popcorn and movies. Which one you wanna watch? Oh and i also got this i said waving the blunt in front of her face!

Chaz she said serious, i thought you were gonna try to quit?

Babe its only weed, i am working on all the other stuff but this helps. C'mon smoke with me. I gave her a puppy dog face. Uggh, chaz she said giving in. Ill take a few hits with you. I smiled like a kid in a candy store !

So what do you wanna watch baby? We have funny movies, scary movies and action movies. How about a scary one she said smiling. You just wanna cuddle up to me when u get scared,i poked fun at her. How about the this one i said holding stephen kings pet cemetary. Okay! She agreed.

We layed there on my bed for about an hour watching the movie and cuddling with eachother. That was until i heard the front door slam and my mother call out!

Chester are you home?

Yeah mom im home, my car is out front isnt it? I asked her a retorical question which usually pissed her off. Thats when she opened the cracked  door to my room all the way up.

Chester what have i told you about this? she asked me bluntly

About what?

About having sex in my house! She stated.

We arnt having sex, damn if you would open your eyes we are laying here watching a movie and eating popcorn. I took the covers off of me and rox. See fully clothed ma i stressed to her.

Okay well you guys enjoy your movie, sorry to disturb you she said as she shut the bedroom door. Wow that was easy i thought, but instead it came out loud.

What was easy rox said half asleep, the way she had been in my arms the last 20 minutes. Oh nothing babe just my ma she came home early and saw us cuddling in my bed, normally she would ask me a thousand questions until i snapped and for some odd reason she just said enjoy the movie and shut the door. Oh okay she mumbled still half asleep. Wow i've just had my mind blown.