Part 2

Chesters Pov
It had been a great day, i had a good practice with the guys, I finally sang Roxie the song I wrote about her, and I finally had the balls to tell her that i loved her. I decided that tonight after i take her home i am writting her a letter explaining everything that has happened to me in the past. She deserves to know i just can't tell her in person. I have never been able to talk about it, but she needs to know. She needs to understand why i am the way i am, why im fucked up. Tomorrow i will put it in her locker but she can't read it until she is home. I just hope she doesn't see me differently after she knows. I don't want her to think less of me and i dont want her to pity me, I just want her to know. I made a promise to her that day she caught me doing coke that i would explain, and i don't intend on breaking a promise to her. We had been in the middle of a long discussion, while cuddling on the couch. After explaining to her how much she means to me, she crashed her lips into mine. Of course i kissed her back immediately deepening the kiss. As we continued kissing the intensity kept growing until i ended up picking her up taking her to my bedroom. I gently placed her down on the bed removing her clothes that were in the way. I had been waiting for this for what seems like forever now. Finally I was about to enjoy what i had patiently waited for. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening. Until that phone rang, first Roxies and then mine. Of course i was angry and screamed into the phone. I was definitely not happy that i was interrupted, expecially during that. Once i heard a crying angela on the other end my voice softened. I wished i could unhear the news she had just given me. Unfortunately i was the one who got to break the news to roxie, and it was really not a good time to recieve news like this. I tried to regroup and get myself ready for what was about to happen. The last thing i ever wanted to see was the love of my life break into a million pieces in front of me. It was going to hurt like hell but i had to be strong for her, she needed me know more than ever. As i started to tell her, she became very frantic very quickly. She was scared, sad, hurt, angry, and heartbroke all at the same time. I tried to restrain her and calm her down the best i could. It wasnt working, the punching i could take. The screaming i could take, the cursing and yelling no problem. It was the tears and the pain i couldnt handle. Watching my whole world suffer in pain, while hers crumbled to the ground. She was hysterical and nothing was helping. At one point i thought she was going to quit breathing on me and thats when i got one last idea. Sing to her i thought, she always tells you she loves your voice you idiot. Think of a song chester come on, she needs you i thought. I began to hum softly before i started to sing.

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful
Stop me and steal my breath
Emeralds from mountains and thrust towards the sky
Never revealing their depth
Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

I'll be your cryin' shoulder
I'll be love suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life

And rain falls angry on the tin roof
As we lie awake in my bed
You're my survival, you're my living proof
My love is alive and not dead

Tell me that we belong together
Dress it up with the trappings of love
I'll be captivated, I'll hang from your lips
Instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above

I'll be…

I'll be by Edwin McCain was the first song that come to mind, so i just rolled with it. Roxie finally started to calm down so i picked her up off the floor and laid her in my bed. I took off my shirt and crawled into bed beside her, bringing her head into my chest. I continued to sing to her until her breathing became steady and she drifted off into sleep. I laid there like that holding her all night until i eventually passed out myself.