Sorry

Shortly after reading Chester's letter I picked up my phone to call him. As i dialed his number I took a few deep breaths trying to pull myslef together. My heart started racing when he answered the phone.
"Hey Babe"He said uneasy as soon as he picked up. Then he fell silent for a moment. Did you read it? He asked.
Yeah babe I read it, I replied. I'm so sorry chaz, I had no idea what you were going through all this time. I feel terrible, I knew in my heart it had to be something serious to take that kind of a toll on you, but I never could have imagined it was that bad. I am so sorry Chaz.
Hey babe, its okay i already told you i don't want you to think any different of me. I've had time to deal with things, I'm going to be okay really. I just have to work on getting past the addiction now, and with you in my life I think i can actually do it. Im sorry i couldn't tell you in person babe, He spoke softly. I just hope this doesn't change anything between us, he added.
Why would it? I replied. Ches it's something that happened to you, it's not something you chose. Why on earth would that change the way i feel for you? I asked him.
I don't know, just the fear of being judged I guess. Unfortunately it's something that never leaves, He said.
Chester I love you and there is nothing that could ever change that do you understand me? I asked boldly.
I love you too baby so much, thats why I am fighting so hard to become the person you need in your life. The kind of person you can depend on to keep you safe and take care of you. A better person and a better influence than I am now, I am not good for you like this. I will ruin your life and I don't want that. I want to be the one who gives you a great life, and makes you happy. I want to give you a family and become a father, and when i do i want to be a good one. I can't do that like this. Just please babe don't give up on me, he begged.
Never baby, i will never give up on you, I replied softly as tears fell from my eyes.
Baby i need to see you! He spoke with love in his voice. Can i come over and get you please? He asked.
Hold on a minute, i replied to him. I sat the phone down and went to ask Allie if i could leave for a little while. Allie agreed as usual as long as I was home by 8.
Ches? I asked.
Yeah babe? He replied.
She said i could leave with you but I have to be back by 8 okay? I half stated half questioned.
Good I will be there in less than 5 minutes, and I'll make sure your home by 8! He stated.
We hung up the phone and i threw on my sweater. Well technically it is Chester's sweater, but it was mine now. It smelled just like him and i was not about to let it go Anywhere. Within 2 minutes i heard his car pull in the drive, how did he get here that fast i thought? I walked downstairs and walked out the door telling Allie and Angela bye.
How did you get here so fast? I asked chaz.
Well i couldn't wait any longer to see you so shortly after you called me I left my house! He replied. Get in babe we only have a few hours.
I jumped into the car and before I even clicked the seat belt, he pulled out of the driveway and down the road. He drove about 2 miles away from the house and pulled off onto the side of the road. He grabbed the sides of my face and pulled me straight towards him connecting our lips. After kissing for a few minutes he pulled away and apologized.
I'm sorry i couldn't wait to do that, but i didn't want to do it in front of Allie's house! He said excited.
So where are we going? I asked?
Well David and Erica took Evan to a ballgame and David said we could go to the house and spend some time together! He replied. He even said we could rent a movie on demand or something.
Awesome, so we get time alone? I questioned.
Yup.. He said with a devious smile.

Chesters pov
As soon as we got to Davids I unlocked the door and we went inside. Before i could even shut the door I grabbed Roxie and pushed her up against the wall with a little too much force. I'll admit i had quite a buzz, I was stressing about her reaction to the letter and i may have drank a bit too much. She just giggled when she hit the wall, i smiled at her with another devious smirk and locked our lips together again. We stood there up against the wall kissing for several minutes before my hands started to roam on their own. I was trying but i couldn't fight it this time, the urge was unbearable. I picked her up off the ground and kicked the door shut. I made my way to the bedroom still kissing her walking down the hallway. I loved this women and i was about to show her how much. I gently laid her down on the bed climbing on top of her trailing kisses down her neck. To my surprise before I even tried to move things forward she started tugging at my belt. I happily undid my belt and stripped down to my boxers. When i turend my attention back to roxie she was already down to her bra and underwear. I climbed back on top of her and kissed her from her lips all the way down to her belly. I grabbed her lacy underwear with my teeth and pulled them down her legs. She continued to squirm underneath me everytime my hands ran across her skin. She looked up at me, and looked straight into my eyes.
"Chaz please" she begged.
That was all it took, lost all restraint in that moment.