My Life

Chesters pov
I woke up around 7 pm to roxie laying on my chest. My arm was wrapped around the back and i could feel her breath on my chest everytime she exhaled. I would give anything to stay right here in this position, looking down at her while she slept. All i could see in front of me was my future, plain and simple that is what she was to me. She was the best part of me, the one and only person that i could see myself with for the rest of my life. Tonights memories replaying over and over in my mind. Finally my other memories were replaced with something else, with a good memory for once. For the first time in my life i felt true happiness without the influence of drugs or alcohol. It was so much different than any other type of buzz i had ever experienced. I was lost in a moment of pure bliss. Unfortunately i knew i had to wake her, I promised I would have her home by 8 pm. I lightly traced circles on her bare skin, while whispering her name.
"Roxie baby, you gotta wake up" I spoke softly.
A small smile formed on her sleepy face. Baby its after 7 I told her. Her brown eyes slowly started to open.
Do you know how much i love you? I asked her.
She shook her head yes and leaned up to kiss me. I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips before pulling the covers back and sitting up. I pulled my jeans on and walked to my closet and grabbed a sweatshirt. It was almost the end of august and it was getting slightly chilly in the evenings. Luckily i still kept spare clothes here at Davids house. I grabbed a hoodie for myself and one for roxie.
"Here babe" I said throwing her one of the hoodies.
Whats this for? She asked.
Well you haven't taken that one off in two days and I'm smart enough to know why. So i figure if i give you another one that smells like me, you might take that one off long enough for me to wash it.
She got the cutest look on her face and started to blush. She hid her face in her hands for a minute before taking the hoodie from me and taking the other one off. She slipped the new one over her head and let out a giggle.
" It's alright babe" I said. Theres no reason to be embarrassed, expecially not after what happened earlier. By the way how are you feeling? I questioned, did i hurt you?
No you didn't hurt me, i mean it hurt a bit at first but not that bad! She replied.
"Good" I said, I was trying to be easy so i didn't hurt you. Just don't expect it next time I added with a smirk. We gotta get going babe, you've got to be home in 20 minutes if you don't want to get into trouble.
"I know" she replied, but I really dont want to go. She got up reluctantly and we walked out the door.

Roxies pov
We pulled into Allie's driveway at 7:56. Damn that was close i thought, if I would have came home late Allie would have killed me. Well not really but i can guarantee I wouldn't have been leaving with Chaz again anytime soon. Chaz walked me into the house to tell everyone goodnight, like the gentleman he is. When i walked through the door my jaw dropped to the floor and tears started to fill my eyes.
"Why is she here?" I yelled at no one in particular.
"Roxie please" Allie spoke softly. I tried to stop them I really did but with your father being gone my hands are tied. He is the one that gave consent for you to stay here until he returned home. Now that he is gone your mother has different plans, and apparently there is nothing i can do to stop it.
What are you talking about? I screamed.
You, Jessie, and I are moving to florida to live with your grandmother! Trisha stated flatly.
I am not going anywhere with you, you bitch! I screamed at her.
The way i see it sweetheart you have no choice! She spat back at me.
At the moment my legs began to crumble, refusing to hold me up any longer. Chaz caught me just before I hit the ground, holding me close with his arms around me. His demeanor screamed protection mode.
You can't do this! He spat at Trisha.
And who the hell do you think you are? Trisha replied.
The guy that wants your daughter for the rest of my life! I yelled back. I'm begging you please don't do this! I added. I love your daughter and I don't think I could live without her.
"What makes you think I care!" She yelled back at me.
"Please mom" I'm begging you, please don't make us leave Phoenix. I love Chester and I'm happy here with Allie! I stated tears falling from my eyes.
Roxie I don't care about some boy that you think you love! She yelled. You will get over him, we need to be with family and child protective services has agreed to let me take you and Jessie to grandma's. Now enough of this go get Jessie and get your things so we can go.
Can I please have a minute to say goodbye to Chaz? I asked nicely hoping she would allow it.
"Sure" she said, but make it quick.
I walked towards the front door and Chaz followed. We walked outside and sat down on the porch.
"I don't think i can do this" he said to me. I love you Roxie, you are my whole world. I don't know how I'm gonna keep it together without you. I meant what i said you know, one of these days I'm gonna marry you. I don't know how but somehow i will find you again.
Ches baby we can still talk on the phone, this isn't goodbye forever I promise! I spoke softly.
Chester stood up and pullwd me up off the porch, he gave me the most passionate kiss i think we have ever shared. He looked me in my eyes and i swear he was looking straight through to my soul.
Roxie Elise Callahan, I love you baby and I'm going to miss you so much. When you turn 18 please come back to me, i will be waiting for you no matter how long it takes. Please don't ever forget me! He said.
"Chester, I could never forget you" I replied. "I love you so much, I don't want to go" I added crying.
After saying goodbye to chester I watched as he walked to his car and drove away. I knew i would never find him again, Trisha would make sure of that. I walked inside still crying and went to my room to grab my things. After i was packed we made our way to the airport. Trisha didn't waste any time getting us out of there, that woman is pure evil i thought to myself.