Heartbroken (Nessa)

"Hey are you going to the party?" said your bae

"No I'm just going to stay home." you say. Your bae is going to their friend's party, which they threw without their parents permission but you dont want to be a snitch so you deal with it. Little do they know, you were going to crash the party later and surprise your bae (A/N trying to think of other words lol). Just as your bae left, you started to get ready for the party. As you were putting on your jeans, your phone rings. You shove your jeans on and looked at the caller id. It was your best friend Vanessa. Now you guys have a wierd friendship you love her but only as a friend. She told you that she loved you before but you had your bae for 1 year at that time, 3 years now and you love your bae. There is no way in the world you would ever cheat on them. But good thing you are still friends but that's probably the only way you would see Vanessa just a 'friend'. Anyways you pick up the phone, and put it on speaker, 

"Hello?" you said happily. 

"Hey y/n so you know I'm at your bae's friends party right?" Vanessa said in a soft but kind of pissed off tone."

 "Whoa why so angry." you said jokingly and started putting on the shirt you picked.

 "Ok look I think your bae is cheating on you they took another person with them to an empty bedroom room." she said seriously. 

"Vanessa there is no way that my bae is cheating on me." you said grabbing your phone and started walking out the door. 

"Y/n I'm serious why would I lie to you. You know that I want you to be happy no matter what." Vanessa said. You got in your car and started the engine. 

"Come on Vanessa I thought we went over this that we should just be friends." you said and started backing out if your driveway. 

"Ok well when you find your bae grinding on other people and making out with other people like I told you they kept doing, dont cry to me. And don't even try to call me I wont answer to someone who wastes my time!" Vanessa screamed angrily into the phone and hung up. You stopped at a stop sign and put your phone back in your pocket. 

'My bae would never cheat on me'  you thought confidently 

'After being loyal to them for 3 years all of that would be a waste of time' you thought as you started driving to the party. You walked in the party and started looking for your bae. Then you saw them you were about to call out to them but someone grabbed their hand and led them away from the party. Slowly you follow them falling back so that they wont see you but close enough to keep following them. They stopped at a door and started making out with each other not even making it to the room. You watched in shock as the person who you loved and been loyal to for 3 years just making out with someone else, as easy as that. 

'Wow I just got hella played.' you thought as the tears started rushing down. They broke apart and saw me. You ran away nothing mattered at that moment except getting away. From the humiliation and not believeing your best friend. Vanessa. You screwed up. You sprinted to your car and just cried. 3 years of my time wasted by some moron. 

You started the engine on your car and quickly drove away. You wiped the tears out of your eyes and went to the only place that calmed you down at times like this. Your phone kept ringing non stop but you didnt answer it. You went to the gas station first and got some snacks for yourself. 'Its going to be a long ride anyways' you thought and left the store. You just sat in your seat and went through your phone, you had 60 new text messages and 30 missed calls from your ex. And 1 missed call from your ex best friend. 

'Why did I have to be so stupid you' thought why couldn't I just believe her...' your thought wandered off as you started driving towards your destination. After 3 hours of non stop driving and dumb love songs and play non stop in all radios you finally made it to Santa Cruz. It was almost 7 pm but you didnt care you walked along the beach getting sand in you shoes, you kept walking until you couldn't see anyone and just sat there near the waves. You watched as the sun slowly set and touched the horizon on the other side. You felt the wind in your hair and the waves slowly lapping up in a soothing way. Then you heard someone running to you but you didnt care you felt free from everything from your ex and Vanessa. 

"Y/n!" someone yelled, you turn around and saw Vanessa running up to you. You stood up wiping the sand off your butt and just looked at her. 

"Um.... You were right....I..I'm sorry that I didnt believe you its just that I trusted them and... I'm...I'm just really sorry.." you stuttered trying to get the apology out. 

"Yeah well I'm sorry too." Vanessa said doing her cute little smile. You looked at her and started to notice the little things about her. Like her little freckles under her eyes and the way her eyes sparkle in the sunset. 

'She looks beautiful.' you thought you never really realized it because you were taken. 

Then you looked down in embarrassment realizing that you just stared at her for like a whole minute.

 "You wanna get out of here?" you said. 

"Yeah I took an uber." Vanessa said and we started leaving the beach. 

"I forgot that I told you where I go to forget things." you said. 

"Well I am a very good listener so keep that in mind." she said. When we got to the car we started getting the sand out of our shoes. After doing that for like 5 minutes both if you guys got into your seats and just sat there. 

"Hey Vanessa why do you care about me so much even of I was already taken?" you ask. 

"Well thats simple..." she said, "...I love you I already saw that but you didnt." she unbuckled her seat belt, "And now that your not taken..." Vanessa drifted off and straddled you in the drivers seat,"...I can finally do this..." and she leaned and kissed you.

Omgggggg 2 stories 1 night. Hopefully you enjoy this please comment if I should do more or recommend any ideas. Thanks for reading. 

Byeeeeeeee