Distant 2 (R)

Y/N POV
But knowing me it wasn't fair to just let her take me back like that. It was unfair to me and my lover as of right now.

I looked Veronica in the eyes and slowly pulled away. I saw the hurt in her eyes as I backed away from her.

"You know this isn't fair. It isn't fair how you left me alone wondering what I did wrong. I can't do that to myself..." I trailed off a bit. My eyes were getting misty. "I can't just take you back that easily you know that right?"

"Y/n... I know, I know what I did was such a bitch move bu-"

"No. Stop. I don't want to hear it." I pulled away roughly this time because if I let her hold on to me and kiss me again it wasn't going to end well.

Let me tell you she had a hard fucking grip. Like I couldn't move my arm. I glared at her but that didn't do shit.

"Let me go." I commanded which didn't make her move instead make her move closer to me.

"Y/n I know you feel the same way I do. You feel these butterflies. You feel the fireworks when we kissed. Why can't we just be together."

"Well why did you leave all of a sudden?" When I asked her this question I saw her visibly tense up. "Exactly." I said then walked away.

Now this bitch persistent. As I walked towards the office to get a tardy slip she fucking tackled me to the damn ground. Talk about ExtRa.

So she jumped on me making me lose my balance which made me land face first on the school floor. Ouch.

I wiggled around making us in a very wrong situation. She was on top of my stomach while holding my arms down. I looked at her in surprise because she really didn't want me to leave.

"I left you because I was scared to love you... this feeling is new to me and j never felt it with anyone but you. So I decided to just leave and try to forget you. That obviously didn't work."

"Ok I get it can put please let the fu-" and she fucking kissed me again. This time we were on the floor. The floor. She held down my arms as she made out with me. Now if a hot girl kissed you with you kiss back?

I think that question answers itself.

I kissed back just as roughly because damn she was one hell of a good kisser. Even though I got someone but we'll talk about them later.

"HEY STOP!" A voice rang somewhere. I thought that would make Veronica pull away but she fucking didn't. In fact she kissed me rougher than ever, getting her tongue in there and shit. And damn that was hot as fuck.

She was all of the sudden pulled away from me and I could finally breath again.

"YOU TWO PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW!" The voice yelled again. I looked up and saw some guy holding onto Veronica. Like holding her down. So she can stop kissing me. Man what is life.

I nodded and got up.

"And I'll be going with you." He said in a much calmer voice. He let go of Veronica and the three of us made our way to the principal's office.

He made sure that I was in the back and that Veronica was in front of him. And that he was in the middle, you know to prevent some things.

When we arrived the principal looked shocked to see me, one of his best students, in his office. Like wow.

"Heh wassup..." I said nervously scratching the back of my neck.

"I'll be leaving now." The hallway guy whatever the fuck he was stated and left.

Veronica and I were waiting for the principal to say anything. It was silent for a bit until he finally told us to sit down.

"So what happened?" He said getting comfortable. By comfortable I mean putting his feet up on the desk. He's really that chill y'all.

"Um well the guy left so like..." I said getting nervous again.

"Yeah I know it's a bit weird that he came out of nowhere just to take us here and leave." Veronica said just as confused.

"Well he must have taken the both of you here for a reason right?" The principal stated.

"Heh.." I got really nervous now. I focused on school for a long ass time and if I got any suspension or anything it'll look bad.

"What's the worse thing you could have done to get caught y/n? You're basically an angel." He said adjusting his glasses.

"Well we made out on the ground." Veronica blurted our unexpectedly.

"VERONICA!" I yelled.

"Whoaaaa." The principal all of a sudden got interested and put his feet down from the desk and actually got into a sitting position.
"That's different."

"Very, basically the kiss went too far and the both of us couldn't stop..." I trailed off getting more embarrassed as time passed.

"It was really hot." Veronica responded unexpectedly again. Jeez we need a filter for her.

"Heh..."

"Ok well I had my time in high school where I got a bit in trouble for those kinds of things but you have to understand that this isn't a place where you can just fuck." He said then did something on his computer. "You guys will just have detention for a week. Y/n make sure this doesn't happen again."

"Yes sir thank you so much." I said then jumped from the chair and shook his hand so hard.

"Alright y/n I think he understands. Can we go to class now?" Veronica asked pulling me away from him.

"Yes go back to class and make sure you have a tardy slip." He said cradling his hand. Oops.

Veronica pulled me away from the room. She kept pulling me until we reached her car.

"Now wait we ha-" I started then got interrupted again as she kissed me.

"Break up with the person you're with." Veronica said pulling the collar of my shirt. I stared at her confused as why I would ever do that. (Sarcasm y'all)

"Sure only if you'll be mine." I said with a smirk.

"Well duh." She said as if I was the dumbest person in the world. And you guessed it, pulled me in for another kiss.

"Let's go to my place." Veronica said then pulled me to her passenger seat.

I need ideas. Already got some in mind. See y'all again sometime.