Neighbors 2 (N)

Your POV

I started for the Merrells house and started to feel the jitters. My parents ended up going to get their own food and left me. So i decided to just go by myself because I'm starving. I rang the doorbell and stood there for a second. I leaned my arm against their door frame because that's what I usually do. Then the door opened. It was Vanessa and she looked adorable. I smiled at her and she let out an 'ah' then slammed the door on my face.

That made me really smile, I heard a little bit of yelling in there then the door opened again. This time it was Veronica.

"Y/n! Sorry about that it's just that my sister, she has a thing for you...". I perked a little at this.

"What?", I asked surpirsed. I never thought she would have a thing for me.

"Well come in!" Veronica exclaimed. I awkwardly entered the house not knowing what to do.

"You can just sit on that couch..." she pointed to a chair.

"Okay." I said then sat myself down. She went up the stairs and I didn't know what to do. I'm basically by myself. Their dad wasn't around so I assumed he might have been buying food or something. While I was waiting I had the sudden urge to pee. I sighed 'fuck where's the bathroom' I thought then got up.

I made my way down the hallway and opened every door I saw. I didn't realize that I missed a section of where the bathroom would have been. I instead went up the stairs and continued my journey of finding the bathroom.

Everything was fine until I reached a specific door that I was about to open. I reached for the door when the door opened it self. This revealed a very surprised Vanessa. I opened my mouth about to talk when she slammed the door again. 'Geez what is it and door slamming' I thought to myself amusingly and knocked on her door.

"Um Vanessa, I know you're a bit busy but can you show me where the bathroom it... I really have to pee." I said. When I have to go I have to go. There's no chance in me when I gotta go.

"Uh just a second!" She shouted. It was muffled through the door of course but I could hear her just fine.

"Vanessa I'm not lying when I say I have to pee I really gotta go!" I said urgently. Now this time I'm lying a bit. I just wanted her to come out. Sneaky I know but I just want to get to know her.

"O-ok." She stuttered out and opened the door. She looked at me and smiled. "Sorry about that I wasn't ready" she said while blushing.

"It's ok... anywa-"

"Oh yeah the bathroom! Here it's this way" she basically yelled then started walking the other direction to where the bathroom is supposed to be. I quietly sighed and followed her.

After the bathroom incident I ended up sitting on the couch. I really wanted to make a move on Vanessa but I didn't know if she was into me or not. Well... Veronica did say she had a thing for me...
"Y/N!" Someone yelled in my ear. I jumped away holding my ear. I looked up and saw Veronica.

"Was that necessary?" I asked calmly.

"Yes because food is here, it's for out." She giggled a bit. I smiled because I would have ordered takeout also. I got up from my position on the couch and stretched making my shirt go up a little.

"If you keep that up I don't think Vanessa will live up to tomorrow." Veronica said while laughing. I have her an unbelievable look.

"Are you sure she's into me because I actually want to make a move." I asked.

"Oh yeah. She definitely has a thing for you. You know she freaked out when she saw you at the door. It was kind of funny." She said while chuckling. "She also got herself ready for you. And she doesn't do that for just anyone." She said.

"Oh well I gue-"

"HEY GUYS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A WHILE NOW TO EAT THIS FOOD! HURRY UP!" Someone screamed. I look ahead and saw Vanessa angrily coming towards me and Veronica.

"I'm so-" I got rudely interrupted again as I got dragged by Vanessa. She went to the table where the food is at. She made me sit next to her which was weird because an hour ago she couldn't even go near me. 'Girls' I thought as I got waited for everyone else to show up (No offense to girls, I'm a girl myself). As I was waiting i saw Vanessa looking at me in small glances.

I can feel the tension in the air. I low key wanted to tell her how I feel but it's a bit too early you know.

"I just wanted to sa-" I started again but was interrupted again.

"Don't talk to Veronica anymore." Vanessa said calmly. Good thing Veronica was still in the other room because if I was her I would have taken offense to that.

"What?" I asked. Genuinely curious. No one has ever tried to tell me what to do. And if people do I usually am very against it. For some reason I didn't really care if she told me what to do or not.

"Don't talk to her. Do I have to make it more clear?" Vanessa said then looked at me in the eyes.

"But she's your sister. It's kind of hard to talk to you but not to her." I reasoned out. Another thing about me is that I don't like to go down without a fight. I always fight my ground and say my side to things when nobody asked.

She kept staring at me, which made me a little nervous and worried that she'd kick me out of her house.

"Ok I won't talk to her I'm sor-" but before I could finish what I'm saying for the millionth time that day, she gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"I know it might be a bit early to say that I have some feelings for you, but when I saw you I just felt something." She said. Then she got bolder and reached for my phone.

I can't believe that it was the first day in the neighborhood and this was the outcome, wow.

She then gave me back my phone, she gave me her number. I looked at her and smiled for the first time in a while and was about to ask for her number when Veronica and Paul finally came through the door.

"Sorry there was some difficulties." Veronica exclaimed
" What did we miss?"

Hey guys. So after many people requesting for a part 2 y'all got it! Hopefully this ended the way you thought.

If you guys have anymore requests I will gladly do them.

Word Count:1185

C ya
-Shy