(MxG) 3:15 AM (R)

Your POV

I woke up with a jolt, I don't know why though. I checked the time... 2:00 AM... I had no idea what to do, I never woke up like this before. Then memories started flooding back to me, I had a dream about Veronica, again. I hate it when this happens. When I jolt awake I realized that I was dreaming about her for the millionth time. The way she looked at me, the way she made me feel, jeez. 

I got up from bed and started to get ready, I had to see her. I knew where she lived but we kind of left off in a bad note, still I had to see her. 

FLASHBACK

"Can you wait for a second...", I trailed off as she started her way outside my house. 

"What can you possibly want now y/n.", Veronica said sternly. I stopped abruptly and looked at her in the eye.

"You're being irrational, you know I can't do anything about my promotion, they want me to move to Pennsylvania, I though you would be more understanding about this. You know I'll visit you and-"

"Oh be quiet y/n. You know how I feel about long distance relationships, I don't do them. And you tell me this when you leave tomorrow. TOMORROW!", Veronica screamed the last part while throwing her hands up in the air. 

"But-"

"NO, I HAD IT, WE'RE DONE!", she screamed then slammed the door. 

"-I'm going to be gone for a month...", I whispered to myself as I made my way up the stairs, tears in my eyes. 

And she was true to her word, she blocked my number and when I try to talk to her family through the phone, they politely say the she's not here at the moment. She blocked me in all of her social media and her friends won't even respond to me when I try to ask where Veronica is. This caused me the dreams and wanting to be next to her. 

And I hated how our amazing relationship ended. I put on my jacket, and ran to get pants on. I went to the bathroom and fixed up my hair which wasn't really hard because short hair. I ran back to my room to get my phone and keys. I started for the front door and left the house. When I started the car the clock said 2:39. I surprisingly was wide awake, and turned on the radio. I then took a deep breath, 'here we go' I thought as I started for her house.

Now I was only gone for a month, I just had to pack and stuff, obviously she misunderstood and thought I was moving there permanently. Hopefully she opens her window or something, I kind of don't want to wake up her whole house. 

After 15 minutes I arrived at her house, I took a deep breath again as I started to become nervous. I turned off the engine then got the ladder. Yes she has a ladder in her backyard, well after I climbed the fence. I put it over her window and started climbing.'jeez what if she pushes me down' I nervously thought as I kept going up. When I reached the height I knocked on her window. 

Veronica POV

I was sad most of the time. I wanted y/n so bad but I'm prideful and won't say sorry. My friends say that I'm in the wrong and that y/n is back from the trip. After a month. I never let him explain his side of the story. I'm awake again, this isn't unusual, it was hard to sleep without y/n by my side. 

I started to cry a little thinking about him when I heard a little tap on my window. I ignored it, thinking it was nothing, but it came back a second later. 'what the heck' I thought as I pushed the covers off of me and went to check my window. 

I opened the curtains and I see the love of my life standing on a ladder. 'this idiot' I thought as I opened the window and pulled him in. 

"Y/N!", I whisper yelled angrily crossing my arms. He just gave me this dopey look on his face. 'oh my gosh.' I thought. 

"hey...", he said nervously. 'what an adorable bean' I thought as I let down my guard a little. He stood nervously and looked everywhere but me. " I just wanted to tell you that I'm back...", he joked and I fell all over again. I looked at his handsome face and the way he nervously played with his hands. I looked at him in the eyes and did the thing I wanted to do ever since I walked out on him. 

Y/n POV

So I made it in her house and everything that I wanted to say to her just left me. I found my self looking around her room more than her. When I finally made eye contact with her she had a look in her eyes. I shivered a bit, it was intense like no cap. When I was about to ask her what that look was about she grabbed my face and kissed me like her life depended on it. Me being me of course kissed her back, I mean who wouldn't. We moved from me standing to me being on her bed with me on my back and her on top of me. 

I was in heaven, it was way to long. But I pulled back because I came here to talk to her, not make out with her. She looked back at me and my slow ass finally realized that she forgave me. She talks with her eyes, telling me to kiss her before she does it herself. I finally let loose and kissed her again. 

This time she pulled back. I looked at her confused, she looked back at me.

"I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you when you tried to explain... so I'll make it up to you..." she whispered. Then cuddled into me. I looked at the time, 3:15 AM...

1022 Words

-Shy