Bullied (Nessa)

"Nerd"

"Loser"

"Whore"

You took all these insults as you walked through the halls of you lovely school. Note the sarcasm. Everyone here basically bullies me especially Vanessa Merrell. I mean her sister isnt that bad but Vanessa full on pushes me on the lockers and gives me such a hard time at school. I honestly dont know what happened to us. We used to be so close. Of course high school changed that.

*Flashback*

"Gosh isnt it crazy! We are going to be in 6th grade soon!" I said excitedly. Vanessa looked at me with such happiness in her eyes.

"Yeah but y/n promise me one thing." she said looking at you worriedly.

"Yeah?" I said uncertainly.

"Don't ever leave me." She whispered, looking like she was about to burst into tears.

"I promise in will never leave you." I said.

7th grade

Vanessa and I barely have any classes together but we sometimes talk. We dont go to each other's house as much as we did in elementary school but its the best I can do. I really tried, I tried so hard to keep our friendship alive. It also doesnt help that I have a small crush on her. It also doesnt help that whenever I try to hang out with her she declines and say I have plans with

Aaron...

8th grade

This was the day that she completely changed. She wasnt the girl she was in 6th grade. So I confronted her on the last day of school. To tell her that liked her ever since 7th grade. But nothing ever ends in a happily ever after does it?

"Vanessa?" I said uncertainly not knowing how to start this conversation.

"Y-y/n wow hi I havent talked to you in a while." she said surprised. It was true though we barely talked now. It was so different we drifted apart. We even had some classes together too but of course we were never in the same group or partnered for anything. And that small little crush back in 7th grade only grew and oh how I know how screwed I am.

"Hey I just wanted to talk to you and try to catch up." I said forcing a smile. I was hoping she would say yes and hang out but of course that only happened in movies.

She looked at me and said,

"I'm sor-..."

she started but then got caught off because someone screamed and picked her up. I immediately saw who it was, Aaron, he always made fun of me because of my glasses my height, he insults me everyday.

"Hey princess!" Aaron said in fake adoration. I knew his motives from the day he started going out with her in 6th grade. I know its hard to believe that they were together for 3 years but really? They were on and off but got back together in the beginning of 8th grade. I tried to tell her but she wouldn't listen and refused to talk to me until this moment.

"Hey babe!" Vanessa said in a dreamlike voice. And of course I got jealous and Aaron knows this too. He always knew how to push my buttons and this is one of the many things he does to piss me off.