Jealous 2 (N)

Y/N POV

What.

That was all that was going through my mind right now. She might have been my crush but I still have trust issues from when she left and became popular. I don't think I could trust anyone but Lauren.

"Uh..." I said, then trailed off as I started walking to the nurses office to get ice for my eye. I kept walking and didn't turn around. I'm so complicated. Honestly I just wanted to get away and not talk to her for a bit.

VANESSA POV

What.

As soon as y/n turned to walk the other way my heart shattered. She kept walking and didn't even turn to look to see if I was following or not.

This girl. I sighed and just waited for her to return. This was so like her. As kids when y/n has nothing to say she will not say shit. And I mean nothing. She will just walk away and act like nothing happened the next day. So I ended up following her even though I was sure she didn't care.

I slowly followed her admiring her back. Wow. What a great back (I needed to give y'all a visual of what Vanessa was seeing lol). I then saw her enter the nurses office.

Now I don't know what to do. Because she just left me here when I was supposed to go with her and it's too late to go in there and tell the nurse I was with her.

As I though about this huge problem, y/n opened the door.

Y/N POV

As I walked away I didn't know what was going on. All I knew was that my eye was hurting and in pain. I quickly opened the door and saw that no one was there.

Bruh. Why have a nurses office without a nurse. The fuck. I groaned and angrily searched for fucking ice. After an unsuccessful mission of finding ice I opened the door and saw Vanessa pacing up and down the hallway.

I tilted my head and just stared at her while she was mumbling to herself. Aww. Just like when we were kids. I thought. She looked adorable.

I patiently waited for her to stop and look up. That obviously took a while and I needed ice bad man.

"Vanessa." I exclaimed. She looked up with a shocked look. "The nurse wasn't here so I still need ice."

"Oh ok I have a hydroflask in my car if you want ice." Vanessa offered.

"Why don't you carry the water bottle in class?"

"Because people will think I'm a nerd."

"To drink water?"

"Yes y/n almost all the nerds have water bottles."

"So you would rather drink from the water fountain?"

"WhAT. No that's no what I'm saying at all dummy. Plus I always have Starbucks in the morning."

"So why bring WaTer when you get StaRbUcks?"

"I don't know bitch I'm just trying to help your sorry ass."

"You hit me with the paper ball!" I started to get a little angry. Why did she all of a sudden turn this on me. If I remember shit correctly she's the one who threw it at me and the damn nurse ain't even here to give me IcE.

Now Vanessa is over here trying to tell me that she has extra water in a hydroflask when she gets coffee in the morning??? BrUh.

"Look y/n I just want to help you."

"Plus why did you throw that ball at me again?" Vanessa just looked at me as I asked that question. I don't know what kind of look that was but I know it wasn't good. She kind of looked uncomfortable. But then again I'm bad at reading people.

"I threw that paper ball because my friends told me to." That broke my heart a little. Just a little. Nah a lot. That broke my whole heart in half. And to think that she has liked me back. I've always seen her look my way maybe she missed me. Or not I don't know. Obviously not.

"Oh ok... so about the ice" I sadly mumbled. I just wanted ice or something my eye was in pain. She saw my face change.

"Ok let's go to my car." Vanessa said. But she didn't move. I stared at her.

"Are you going to go?" I asked. She gave me a 'r u stupid' look.

"I'm waiting for you to move so we can go together."

"I don't know where your car is."

"Which is why I'll walk beside you."

"But I want to walk behind you." This was a bit funny because I didn't care weather we walked together or not. She was getting angry again. As I was about to say something she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards wherever she is going. "Alright isn't that a bit rough?" I asked. I smirked a little as Vanessa gave me a look. A 'shut the hell up before I beat your ass' look.

She kept fucking dragging me like a doll until we finally reached her car. She let go and dig in her pocket for her keys. Me being the annoying ass I am leaned on her car while crossing my arms.

"Can you not lean on my car." She ordered me as she unlocked her car. The beeping noise happened and she opened the passenger door. While she reached in for the water bottle I looked a little lower then I needed to. Oops. (Again visuals).

I stopped being an annoying ass for once in my life and waited until she got the water bottle.

"What's taking so long." I asked jokingly. Vanessa abruptly turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm getting your damn water." She stayed the held the bottle in front of my face. "This should help your eye" Then she pressed the bottle up to my eye. Now this may be a bit too much info but we are really close. In a parking lot. With no one in sight but us. Oof.

I looked forwards and noticed that she was already looking at me. Whoa talk about being beautiful. I thought as we started at each other. The next thing I know she leaned me against her car, dropped the water bottle, and kissed me roughly. That fucking water bottle made such a huge clang sound that I literally jumped and bit her lip (AGAIN TRYING TO PUT DETAILS LMAOOO) which caused her to pull back and hold her lip.

"Y/n what the hell." She said giggling a little.

"I'm sorry I didn't mea-" I was rudely interrupted as she kissed me again. The nerve of this woman.

"It's ok you can bite me all you want just not in public." She said then gave me an adorable smile. The duality of this girl. Ugh. 

"K so we are going to dinner at 8 alright I'll pick you up." I said with a lot of confidence. She looked at me in shock as I picked up her water bottle. "Let's go back to class. I'm going to take your nerdy water bottle."

"Ah shut up y/l/n!" Vanessa yelled then chased me causing me to runaway.

I'm back bitchessssss. Leave comments on what I should do.