[GxG] Jealous (Nessa)

It all started when I walked into class one day. Oh that one day I wont forget because thats when I saw her. Yeah her. Now dont get me wrong there nothing wrong with liking girls its just that I didn't think I liked girls in that way. But I guess I do as I stared at her in admiration.

"HEY LISTEN TO ME!", someone shouted. Startled I looked up and saw my best friend Lauren look at me. "Dude stop staring at her again." Laur said laughing. I gave her a glare and playfully slapped her arm.

"I wasnt... I was just observing..." I trailed off as I stared in Vanessa's direction again.

"Observing my ass." She said, I looked at her and slapped her again. "Hey the only thing your observing is how much you wanna get her in yo-"

"OK! I get it now please shut the actual fudge up!" I said trying not to cuss out my embarrassing ass best friend.

"Omggggg!" She said laughing her ass off.

"Alright shut up Jauregay." I said knowing she hated that nickname.

"Hey I told you not to call me that you bitch." She said now slapping me in the arm.

"Alright whatever can we please go now I really dont want to be late to class." I said starting to walk towards class.

"Alright goody two shoes lets go." She said shoving me playfully as she quickly walked into our 1st period.

"YOU GET BACK HERE BITCH!" I said as I started to sprint after her.

So let me back up a little. Lauren and I were best friends since we were babies. Our moms were friends so that made us friends. Anyway we have a great sister bond so cussimg each other out and teasing each other was natural to us.

Now Vanessa was a different story. I met her when we were in middle school. She was getting bullied so I decided to help and stood up for her. After that incident she told me to come to her house and meet her awesome family. We became friends all through out middle school and I thought it was going to stay like that until high school came.

She started to put on make up, make her outfits more revealing, skipping class, and finally after months ditching me. She became popular as all the guys at the school realized that she was the full package and want to 'tap that' as they say. Of course me being the supportive friend I am decided to just let her be and let her be popular. Even if it means I'm out of her life.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I sighed as I watch y/n chase after Lauren in a childlike manner. She caught her and spun her around as if they were the only two people in the hallway. I rolled my eyes and turned back to my 'friends' as I say and started to gossip about people and what they're wearing and how much of a loser a person is.

But today felt different, like something was going to happen.

Y/n P.O.V

Lauren and I laughed as we took our seats in our first period. Science. Oh how I love science but Laur just seems to hate it. Laur groaned loudly as I chuckled and got out paper for the warm-up we do everyday. Of course I gave her one. She never had paper.

The interesting thing is that Vanessa is in this class too. Lauren stared at the direction I was looking and smirked at me.

"You know what you should do?" Laur asked as I answered the warm-up.

"Hmm?" I said not really caring as I answered the last question.

"You should make her jealous." Laur said. I looked at her dead in the eyes to see if she was serious.

"Your serious?" I said, a little too loud causing some people to turn amd look at me. "Sorry..." I trailed off as I looked down at my paper. Laur nudged me and I looked at her.

"Look it's easy, just pretend to date me, she'll be all over you in no time." Laur said so sure of her self that her little plan would work.

"Are you sure this isn't an excuse to date me?" I said wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Oh God ew no what the hell." She said way to overdramatically causing people to glare at her. Just as she was about to make another stupid remark the bell rang, signaling that class is now in session.

"Hello class today we are gonna...." Damn thats a record already tuned out the teacher in 2 seconds. Impressive. Laur reached her hand and intertwined our hands together. Laur and I sit next to each other in pairs so thats how we got away with that. I didnt know what she was up to but I let it be because I couldnt care any less. All of a sudden a paper ball made its way to my eye. On reflex I made a noise of pain and quickly reached over to hold my eye. Making me let to of Laur's hand.

"Oh my gosh y/n are you ok?" Laur asked me as I held my eye. I started to tear up as I held my eye in pain. The fuck did they put in that paper ball.

"Y/n. Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I told the teacher as I let go of my eye.

"Um no your not its all red. Sir let me take her to the nurse." Laur said trying to help.

"I'm sorry Miss Jauregui but you are currently failing this class so I can't let you go. If anyone else wants to take to the nur-"

"I can." The most unexpected voice came from Vanessa who was holding up her hand and looked at the teacher pleadingly.

"Sure, alright you two go." I nodded as I got up from my seat and went towards the door. I looked back and noticed that Laur was making inappropriate hand gestures with her fingers. I shook my head and opened fhe door letting Vanessa go out first.

"Aye Vanessa do you know who threw that paper ball because no honestly couldn't figure out who would do that." I said catching up to her.

She looked at me dead and the eyes and I all of a sudden got intimidated.

"It was me."

Btw all the other fics before the last one was either a boy or girl you could choose the gender. The last two fics were for the person that requested gxg. After that I will make the did gender neutral. Anyways so glad to be back and keep requesting. It might take me a while to get to it but I will get to it.

Word Count 1146

C ya

-shy