Rejected (Roni)

'This is the day' I thought as I walked through the school halls. I'm going to tell her the way I feel about her.' I wanted to tell her for a while but I always chickened out. It was the end of the school year and it was my last chance to tell my best friend that I love her and that she means more to me than a friend.

'A senior in high school.' I thought sadly. Going to college and having more worries than Veronica liking me back. My mind all of a sudden flashed back to when you first met her and literally you fell for her.

You were a freshman in high school and everybody was so tall. You were new and everything was so big and spread out. 

"Excuse me." you kept saying but everyone that you tried to talk to just looked at you and walked away. You had no idea where your next class is and the bell was about to ring. You didn't even know where your locker was. 'omg' you thought as you just sat down and closed your eyes.

'this year is going to be great.' you thought sarcastically as you looked at your schedule again for the 100th time. Why are there so many buildings?

"Because there are many electives that need a seperate building." Said a voice. You looked up startled and saw the most beautiful girl you ever laid eyes on. She smiled and said, 

"Hi you must be new I'm Veronica." She said warmly taking her hand out for a hand shake. 

"H-h-hi." You said nervously taking her hand and shaking it. She giggled and smiled at you. That giggle was like music to your ears and when you shook hands you felt electricity go on your hand, but in a good way. 

"Let me see your schedule... you know to see if we have classes together." She said and I let her take my schedule. The bell rang and we looked at each other in pure panic. The first day back from break and we are already going to be late. Good thing both of you had almost all classes together and ran to class. While running you tripped on your untied shoes and just as Veronica was opening the door to the classroom I fell and landed on her. We were both on the floor and the while class was staring at us. I blushed and quickly got off of her. I fell hard....

"Y/N!" someone screamed at my face and I blinked. "What are you thinking about you zoned out for like two minutes." Said Veronica looking at you worriedly. 

"Oh... Sorry I was thinking about when we first met." I said truthfully rubbing the back of my neck. 

"Omg I remember that day so clearly." She said laughing. You smiled and just stared at her. You looked at her hair and how it looks so soft and the way her eyes shine when she laughs. 

"Um....." You said awkwardly. 

"What is there something in my face?" she said wiping her face.

"W-w-what n-no no there's nothing on your face." You stuttered out blushing really hard. 

"Ok well can you tell me why you were staring at me weirdly?" She said worry evident in her voice.

 "I...", you said ," I l-l-like you a-as more t-than a friend." you managed to spit out. She looked at you shocked and she said the words that I never wanted her to say. 

"I'm sorry but I dont like you in that way." she said in a very sad voice. You looked at her sadly and started walking away, away from the school, and most definitely away from her.

One Shots- Merrell Twins/ Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें