Cancelling The Deal

As I made my way back to the parking lot, I saw Tyler heading there as well. Good. Right on time.

Before the day was finished, Tyler had told me that he had something to do right after school and I should wait on him. I didn't mind, because I knew I was going to meet Logan. I told him to go ahead, hoping that he would be ready by the time I've finished talking to Logan.

As I reached closer to him, he looked at me and then his eyes shifted over my shoulders. "Someone looks angry." He said, indicating his head behind me.

I turned and looked behind me and saw Logan still standing where I left him. The only difference was his arms were crossed and he sent a glare in Tyler's direction. If looks could kill, Tyler would be six feet under by now. I turned back to face Tyler. "Good for him. He needs to suck it up and move on with his life."

Tyler sent a smirk in Logan's direction before facing me again. "Let's go. We're going to the coffee shop down the street."

I gave him a confused look. "Why?"

"Because a few of my friends, who are on the football team, invited me. We're just going to hang out and they suggested I bring you." He replied as he started to walk to the driver's side of his car.

I stopped in my tracks and shot him a glare. "I don't get it. Why do I have to go?"

He turned back in my direction and shot me a mischievous smirk. "Because you're my girlfriend, remember?"

"Oh yeah." I groaned in defeat. To be honest, I had forgotten that detail. I breathed a heavy sigh and grumbled under my breath. "I hate this."

I didn't think Tyler heard me until he shot me a grin. "I know, that's why it's fun."

I rolled my eyes at him. "Just get in the car and let's get this over with."

"Okay, right after I do this." Just as he said that he turned around and walked back to me. As soon as he reached where I stood, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

My eyes widen in surprise. "What are you-?" Before I could finish my sentence, Tyler pulled me closer and brought his lips to mine. I lost all thought processing as he began to kiss me.

Once again, I became captivated by his kisses and losing all sensible thoughts; I kiss him back. The kiss was sweet and passionate and it took my breath away. Everything else around me faded away and all I could focus on was his lips on mine.

Finally, after what seems like forever, he pulled away. I looked up at him and cleared my throat, trying to get myself together. "What was that for?"

A sly smirk appeared on his lips. "Just putting on a show for your ex-boyfriend." It took a while for my foggy brain to register what he was talking about. Finally, my brain began to function again and my eyes widen with realization. I didn't even know Logan was still behind us. Now it all made sense. "It looks like he didn't like the season finale."

I didn't dare to look behind me, but I can imagine that he didn't. A wide smile spread across my face as I imagined the look on his face. "Genius."

"I know," Tyler responded. I rolled my eyes at him and placed my hands on his chest to push him away from me.

"Get in the car, Tyler. I hope you and your ego can fit." Tyler chuckled as I walk over to the passenger side of the car and got in.

For the entire car ride, I couldn't help my mind from going back to the kiss in the parking lot. I didn't like that I was thinking about it, because I can't allow Tyler to get to me like how he gets to all the other girls at our school. Besides, it was a mere kiss done to make Logan jealous. The sooner I stop thinking about it, the better. Gosh, I really was regret agreeing to this deal.