Morons And Pranks

After ringing the doorbell at Tyler's for the third time, I turned around to go back home when I saw Tyler's car turning into the driveway. I stood watching as he parked his car and he and Seth got out.

I crossed my arms as he walked over to where I was. "Have you forgotten that we have an assignment to do?" I asked. "It looks like you too were busy on a night out on the town."

Tyler chuckled. "I didn't forget. That is why I am here so we can get this assignment over with." He winked at me. "And it looks like I'm right on time too."

Seth walked up to us sporting a teasing grin directed towards me. "Hey Emily. Coming over to see Tyler? Don't worry, I won't disturb your date night. I'm just going to crash here for the night." He wriggled his eyebrows suggestively. "You're free to do anything you want, just pretend like I'm not here."

I shoved him. "Cut it out. I'm only here to do an assignment with Tyler."

Seth chuckled and tutted. "Don't use assignment as an excuse."

"Shut up. Why are you so annoying?" I asked.

Seth shrugged. "I don't know. Being just regular Seth isn't much fun." He grinned

"Whatever. I don't have time for you. Come on Tyler, let's get started on our assignment."

++++++

The assignment wasn't hard, so within thirty minutes, Tyler and I were done. I got up from the floor and stretched my sore limb. "Okay, I'm going home now. You guys are free to do whatever you guys do best. Doing something illegal I'd presume."

Seth, who was sitting on the couch on his phone the whole time Tyler and I did our assignment, looked up at me. "What's the hurry? Watch a movie with us before you go." Seth said as he took up a DVD from the coffee table.

"Yeah." Tyler put in. "Seth bought this horror movie on our way over and I know how much you love horror movies."

I perked up. "Which movie is it?"

"It's called 'The Ring'." Seth responds to my question.

I've never seen that movie before, but I've heard it's really good. I didn't want to give up the opportunity to see it now.

"It's really scary." Tyler said, before turning to me and smirked.

I raised my eyebrows at him challengingly. "If you think that you're going to scare me and tease me, you are so wrong. Horror movies don't scare me." I said with pride.

"Ohh, that's too bad. I would have enjoyed scaring you." Tyler said.

"Of course you would." I watched as Seth placed the DVD into the DVD player. He then went back to the couch and sat down. "Okay, I'll watch it." I went over to a love seat that was beside the couch and sat down.

When the movie started, I was instantly pulled in. The Ring is on my horror movies 'to watch' list, but I never got the change to watch it as yet. It was so interesting, I wished I'd watched it sooner.

When the movie was finished, I turned around to see that Seth was fast asleep on the couch he was on and Tyler was busy on his phone. Seeing Seth sleeping, I smirked as an idea came to my mind. You know, one of those ideas that's too good to pass up.

I got up from the love seat and searched the small shoulder bag that I always have with me. I was hoping that I'll find what I was looking for, because I don't normally walk with these things. I smiled as I saw that I actually had them. I took out my face powder, mascara and lipstick. I rest my bag on the floor, before walking over to Seth who was still sound asleep. Tyler was watching my every move curiously.

"What are you doing?" He asked, sitting up.

I turned to him and grinned. "I'm going to give Seth a make over." I then gave him a warning glare. "And do not try to stop me or wake him up."

Tyler raised his hand in defence. "I'm not going to stop you. In fact, I really want to see this." He grinned.

I turned back around and stooped in front of the couch where Seth lay. I took out my mascara and began to apply it to his eyelash. I held my breath while I was doing it, afraid he might wake up. To my luck, he didn't. Boy, was he a heavy sleeper! He could probably sleep through a storm or tornado.

I quickly applied face powder and blush. His face twitched when I was applying the powder, but he still didn't wake up. Lastly, I took up my pink lipstick and slowly place it on his lips. When I was done, I stood and looked at my work. I bit my lip to prevent myself from laughing. Tyler came over my shoulder and started to laugh instantly. I spun around quickly and slap my hand over his mouth.

"Shhh." I said.

Just then, a loud music blast from somewhere on the couch. I realized that it was Seth's phone. Seth shot up from the couch and took out his phone from his pockets. He placed it to his ear and answered. I didn't focus on his conversation because I was distracted by his face. He looks too funny with makeup on. I couldn't control it anymore, so I burst out laughing.

Seth hang up his phone and looked up. He gave me a quizzical look. Tyler started to laugh again and Seth became instantly confused. "What is so funny?"

I can imagine his confusion, seeing as both of us were now laughing uncontrollably. Holding onto my belly and trying to stop laughing, I look up at Seth. "No-nothing," I forced through my laughter. "Everything is just great....Sethina!" As I got the words out, I burst into another fit of laughter.

Seth's face looked more confused than ever. "What are you talking about?"

Tyler controlling his laughter spoke up. "Look in a mirror, dude."

"What?" As he said this, he walked over to the wall mirror in the living room. "What the hell?" He turned back around and glared at me. "What did you do to my face?!" He shouted.

I grinned at him teasingly. "Don't you just look cute?"

He pointed to his face. "This is not cute. I'm wearing makeup for crying out loud!"

"It serves you right for teasing me." I said smugly still giggling at Seth's made up face.

Tyler chuckled. "I must admit, it is hilarious."

Seth glared at us, while using his hands to wipe at his lips and face. When that didn't work, he walked away to the bathroom downstairs to wash off the makeup. When he came back, I was still smiling.

"Haha. You've had your laugh. I hope you didn't take any pictures." Seth said.

"Oh crap!" I said in fake despair, face palming. "I should have gotten a picture."

"Good thing you didn't." Seth said shooting me daggers.

"That would've been so good. Your face was priceless!" I replied. Tyler and I burst into laughter again.

"That was a good one!" Tyler said raising his hands palm up for a high five.

"Oh yes!" I said, hitting my palm against his.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
AN: Hi there!

I hope you liked this chapter. Please don't forget to click the orange star and give it vote :)

Have an awesome day and continue to be safe ❤

Alecia