Q & A

Who do I ship Anisha with?
Neither. Both Sebastian and Andrew don't deserve her. Sebastian fucked her over before ;) And Andrew keeps fucking her over now. And the sad thing is that at some point, she was so happy with both of them. But hey life happens I guess.

Why is Anisha so weak?
Because not everyone is strong. Lol jk. Everything that has happened to her has made her the way she is. It's easy to say that she should get over it and stuff but in reality, how easy is it to fix a broken heart?

First of all Anisha really believed Andrew the first time when he said he would change. And he did, at least for a while. After Ryan was born and before Mira was born, things was pretty alright between Anisha and Andrew. They were happy together. But then after Mira was born, things got really bad. Really bad like all they did was fight and yell at each other.

But Ryan and Mira are the main reason why Anisha stayed because yes, some people do decide to stay together for their kids. And she has held onto some kind of small hope that maybe Andrew would change. But he didn't.

And now, at the current point in the story, Anisha is sick and she suffers from severe depression. She lacks confidence and is extremely insecure. She doesn't think she's lovable. And she feels all alone because it's hard to be happy and try to feel good especially since she has suffered for so long. She's finds comfort in the familiar. And she does not believe that she deserves better than Andrew because she doesn't know what better is.

So yes, she is weak. But it is simply a result of everything life has thrown her way.

Why is Andrew such an ass?
Well if he wasn't then I wouldn't really have a story to write about. But losing his sister has really hurt him. That, however, does not justify the way he has treated Anisha. But it is important because Andrew also is miserable.

He does blame himself for his sister's death because he knew she was distant and unhappy the weeks before her death. And the last phone call, he simply brushed it aside when it had actually been Cassie's last attempt to try and find a reason to live.

Andrew represents a surface-kind of person. On the outside he has everything- a loyal wife, two kids, money, power, a big house, nice cars and a successful business. He has a perfect image, a perfect life. But on the inside, he's torn apart between the past and the present. He's suffering because he knows he's the one responsible for ruining his marriage. And he really doesn't know how to make everything better.

People do rash things when they're in pain. And Andrew is hurting. The fact that he cheated is not ever justifiable. But his pain and misery are, even though he is the one responsible for his and Anisha's heartbreak.

Why did Anisha stop working?
She stopped working shortly after she got the letter about her illness. She was an ER doctor but stopped working because of her health. 

Does Andrew hit Anisha?
No. The bruises are the major giveaway as to what illness she's suffering with. And Andrew has never raised a hand on her.

Does Anisha blame herself for what happened to Andrew's sister?
Yes she does because she does in some kind of way feel responsible.

Why isn't Anisha undergoing any kind of treatment?
She is. She is supposed to be taking medications but lately she's been skipping those too. She does get blood transfusions but there isn't much to help her because she is VERY sick.

Does Mira know who Amanda is?
Ryan does but Mira doesn't. Mira just thinks that Amanda is a 'friend' who always tries to kiss her dad.

Who is my favorite character?
Definitely Mira :)

Will there be a second book?
I promise that this book will end in a way that leaves no more questions about Anisha. It will end in a way that there is no possibility for Andrew and Anisha to be together. I might write a collection of letters that takes place after this book ends to show how miserable Andrew is or I might write random stories of Anisha and Andrew, before he hurt her because they were happy together once. But as for a second book book, I really want to write a story for Mira. I mean Aaron has to break her heart after all.

How many chapters are left?
I have no idea. This story is kinda slow but that's how I want it. And I literally write the chapters the same day as I post them so I don't really know. I promise Andrew will find out soon but the next few chapters are going to somewhat happier, or maybe they'll be sadder, I'm not sure. But it's going to be some last few moments Anisha gets with her kids.

Is there going to be a happy ending?
LOL NO. Happy endings are over-rated.