Raph Hurt

Little Raph's POV

I was looking around the sewers even though I wasn't supposed to. I found a very cool place to hang out. I went back to the lair. It was bedtime so no one was awake. I went to bed. Then, in the morning, I told Leo what I found and wanted him to come with me.

"I don't know, Raphie," Leo said, nervous.

"Please?!" I ask desperately.

He looked uncertain for a few seconds, then said, "Ok, fine. I'll go."

I was happy he said yes. I brought him to my special place.

Little Leo's POV

I was surprised he found something this cool. I stood there with my mouth and eyes wide open.

He laughs at me and then says, "Come on!"

He giggles as he runs to the pool and jumps in, after taking all his stuff off. I go after him but I don't jump in. He doesn't know I'm afraid because I can't swim.

He sees me scared and asks, "What's wrong?"

I hesitate. I want to tell him but I'm afraid he'll laugh.

"I...I can't swim," I whisper.

He hears me and looks shocked for a second, then apologetic. "Sorry, Leo. I didn't know."

"It's not your fault."

He thinks for a second, then swims over to me and puts his arms out. I look confused until he says, "Jump."

I look terrified but do as he says. I jump and he catches me. I wrap my arms and legs around him and put my face in his neck.

"It's ok. I got ya," He said.

I look at him and he looks at me. We hug and I drop my feet from around him. He carries me around the pool for a while until we here everyone.

"LEO!! RAPHIE!!"

We are startled until we look up. Donnie, Mikey, and Splinter are standing in the entrance looking relieved but shocked.

They are relieved because they found us. They are shocked because they found mine and Raphie's special place.

Raph and I look at each other, then he brings me to the edge of the pool and sets me down. He then climbs out himself and we dry off.

When we all walk home, I grab Raph's hand and he looks at me, shocked. I mouth 'thank you' and he smiles. I smile back and squeeze his hand tighter.

We weren't looking where we were going and he trips. He scrapes his knee and sits there holding it. I got down on my knees and looked at the scrape. He had tears in his eyes.

"It doesn't look that bad but it might hurt," I tell him.

He looks at me and I grab his arm, helping him up. His knee buckled and I have to hold him up. We walk back to the lair and I take him to my room. I find the first aid kit and take it to my bed.

I clean and bandage his knee and he looks relieved that it doesn't hurt anymore.

"Thank you," He said.

"You're welcome."

After dinner, I go to my room and lay on my bed. I hear a knock on my door and open it to see Raphie.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Can I sleep in here with you?" He pleads.

"Sure."

He runs to my bed and jumps on it. He makes room for me and I lay down after closing my door. He cuddles up to me and lays his head on my chest.

I wrap my arms around him and as we fall asleep, there was one thought on my mind.

'Best day ever!'