Mikey's Savior

venusaura HERE YA GO!! ENJOY MY FELLOW WATTPAD FAMILIA!!
————————————————
Third Person's POV

"C'mon, Mikey! Snap out of it!"

Raph and Mikey were currently fighting. Why? Because Shredder mind controlled the youngest.

Mikey's blank eyes glared at Raph. He would not break. His will was strong.

"You kid yourself, Raphael. You'll never get your brother back," Mikey yelled with a malicious smile.

Raph just frowned at Mikey. He had to find a way to make that stupid worm come out of his brother.

"Raph, hurry up over there!" Leo shouted from his fight with Tiger Claw.

"I'm tryin', Leo!" Raph replied.

Leo was holding off Tiger Claw while Donnie fought with Rahzar. The two brothers were making sure they could not touch their brothers.

Raph dodged the swing of Mike's kusarigama chains. He had to think of something. Then Raph perked up as he got an idea.

"Hey, Mikey!" Raph called out.

Mikey seized his fighting and raised an eye ridge at Raph. He growled under his breath.

"What, getting tired? Need a break?" Mikey taunted.

Raph just narrowed his eyes. He put his sais away and charged his brother. Mikey, surprised, was not quick enough to get away from his brother...

But he did not need to...

As soon as Raph had reached his brother, he had pulled Mikey into a tight hug, resting his head on Mikey's shoulder.

Mikey's eyes widened.

"I love you, baby brother," Raph whispered.

Mikey's eyes went back to his baby blues and tears streamed down his face. He dropped his nunchucks and wrapped his arms around his brother, burrying his face in the others shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Mikey apologized in a whisper.

"No need ta apologize, Mike. I'm here, bro," Raph comforted.

Mikey nodded and sniffled. The two brothers then pulled back with smiles. But Mikey quickly lost his smile as he puked the worm out on his brother's plastron.

"Gross!" Raph hissed.

Mikey just cackled then smiled at his brother.

"I love you, too, Raphie," Mikey said.

Raph smirked.

"Now let's go beat that tin can into the ground," Raph declared.

The two brothers joined up with their other brothers and they faced up against Shredder.

(basically, it's like the scene when Raph gets mind controlled but different as they don't have the mighty mutanimals with them. Plus I'm too lazy to write out the battle scene lol)

*TIME SKIP brought to you by Dr. Prankenstein*

The brothers' battle was a success, they got their baby brother back, and they celebrated their victory with pizza.

Mikey was shoveling his face with pizza as he glanced over at Raph. Raph was sitting on his beanbag chair reading a magazine about motorcycles.

Mikey thought for a second, then stood up and walked over. Raph glanced up from his magazine in confusion as his baby brother sat beside him and laid his head on his shoulder, munching on a slice of pizza.

Raph just smiled and went back to reading his magazine, except with an arm around Mikey's shoulders.

Leo and Donnie glanced at their brothers with smiles on their faces. They were glad they were getting along for once.

*END*

SORRY THAT THIS WAS LATE!!! I AM WORKING ON THE OTHER REQUESTS AS WELL SO DON'T BE MAD PLEZ!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE BROTHERLY FEELS!!!