Shelter

This was a request from Turtle-lover-13  ENJOY!!! ^3^
————————————————
Third Person's POV

April and Casey went out to get groceries. Harmless right? Not unless there's a thunderstorm going on, and they've been gone for over three hours.

There was a loud boom of thunder, making Mikey jumped and hide under his blanket. He was freaking out, but hid it from his brothers. He didn't want them to make fun of him for being afraid of storms. Mikey was also worried. He hoped April and Casey were okay.

Another boom sounded, making Mikey whimper and squeeze his eyes shut. Oh god did he hope for this nightmare to end soon.

~~~~

Leo, Donnie, and Raph were sitting in the living room of the farmhouse, wondering what to do during the storm. "Well, we could play truth or dare," Donnie suggested.

Raph scoffed and rolled his eyes. "What are we, five?" Raph grumbled. Donnie and Leo rolled their eyes. Leo was thinking of a way to pass the time.

Tag? No.

Sparring? Not enough room.

Aha!

Leo snapped his fingers with a smile. "I got an idea. We could-" He was cut off by a scream. Raph, Donnie, and Leo paused for a second before jumping and sprinting up the stairs to Mikey's room.

They busted the door open and were alarmed when they saw Mikey screaming and crying. "Make the storm stop! Make it stop!!" The three older turtles ran to their baby brother. They hopped on the bed and tried to calm him down, hugging him and rubbing his back.

"Mikey, what's wrong?" Leo worriedly asked. Mikey was going to answer, but thunder boomed overhead, making Mikey jump and continue crying with wide eyes.

Leo, Donnie, and Raph looked at each other in shock. They thought he grew out of this fear. "Mike, I thought your fear of storms was done wit'," Raph said. Mikey shook his head. He hid his fear because he didn't want to seem like a crybaby.

"I-I didn't t-ell you g-guys because I-I tho-thought you wo-uld make fu-un of me-me..." Mikey sobbed. They smiled sadly at their baby brother. They would never do that to him, and they're going to tell him that.

"Mikey, we would never make fun of you," Donnie comforted. "Yeah, we may fool around, but we'd never make fun of you for having a fear. Nobody's fearless," Leo replied. Mikey looked up at Leo with doubtful eyes. "Y-You ar-are..." Mikey whispered.

Leo smiled and shook his head, his shoulders bouncing up and down as he chuckled. "Even I have fears, Mikey," Leo said. Mikey was shocked. Leo has fears? The Fearless Leader In Blue, has fears?

"B-But you always seem so fearless. You jump in front of us to block a hit, y-you make plans that always succeed, I-I've never even seen you afraid before!" Mikey exclaimed. He completely forgot about the storm, so when a loud thunderous boom occurred, he jumped sky high and whimpered.

"It's okay, Mike. We're here for you, little brother," Raph said. Leo smiled, deciding to keep his fears to himself, and chuckling at Softie Raphie. Donnie smirked and went to say something, but Raph beat him to it. "Don't you say it," Raph threatened. Donnie never lost his smirk, and went to say it anyway. "You've turned into a softie, Raph."

Donnie yelped and ducked as Raph swung a pillow towards his face. He gulped and looked at Leo for help as Raph pounced on him, starting a very vicious tickle fight that passed the time by. Just what Leo had in mind, before getting interrupted.

But, as he looked at a happy Mikey, who had joined the tickle fight and was brutally getting tickled by Raph and Donnie, Leo didn't mind that he had gotten cut off when he was talking. He was glad he could comfort his Lil' Mikey.

He stood up and went to leave the room, but was blocked by his three baby brothers with mischievous smiles. He backed away with a nervous smile. "No.." Leo warned. They advanced on him, and just when Leo was about to take off, they tackled him and tickled Leo, making Leo laugh so hard he got tears in his eyes.

"S-Stahahahahahap!! GUYS!!" Leo laughed. The four brothers all laughed as the tickle fight continued, forgetting about the storm completely. The three older turtles were glad they got Mikey to forget for a moment.