Leo's Upset; Raph's "Not-So-Subtle" Help

This one-shot was a request from carlcat7717  ENJOY MY POORLY WRITTEN ONE-SHOT!!!
————————————————
Third Person's POV

Damn! C'mon Leo, what did I do this time?! God, I hope I didn't hurt you somehow. I just know he's mad at me. But for what? Raph thought to himself. He watched Leo sulk into the dojo and plop down on the meditation mats.

Leo had this tensed-up-sad look on his face. His eyes were dead set on staring hard at the floor, looking like he was trying to glare his problems away. If you looked closely at Raph, you could see guilt and sadness shining in his eyes.

Only years of experience living with the turtle in red can you see what emotion, besides anger, he was feeling. Raph was a hard person to read, but his actions spoke louder than words.

Raph went to the kitchen, attempting to make his big brother's favorite tea. He wanted to make up for whatever he did wrong. He despises when Leo gets upset. Then he has to see him all gloomy, and personally, Raph doesn't like that. It makes him sad, too.

The kettle's whistle broke through Raph's thoughts, reminding him of what he was doing. Grabbing the kettle by the handle, he got Leo's favorite mug and poured the tea into it. He set the empty kettle in the sink and brought the tea to the dojo.

Stopping by the entrance, Raph watched in sadness as he saw silent tears slowly streaming down Leo's cheeks. Leo didn't notice him yet, and wiped his tears away before no one could see him. Or so he thought. Raph gave it a few seconds before entering the dojo.

Leo's head snapped up as he heard the footsteps of his immediate younger brother walking in. But what surprised him was the cup of what seemed like tea in his hands. Raph stopped and plopped down in front of Leo, holding the cup out for him to take.

Leo looked on with suspicion, but took the cup anyway. He smiled when he looked into the cup and saw his favorite tea. He was half surprised that Raph knew what his favorite tea was. "Thank you, Raphie," Leo said, smiling a small smile.

Raph nodded, a thoughtful look on his face. He didn't get up from his spot in front of Leo. Instead, he asked Leo if he could join him in a session of sparring. Leo obliged, getting up and stretching. Raph stood and took the mug from Leo, placing it on a shelf in the dojo, just in case it spilled or broke.

Leo and Raph raised their fists, playfulness in their eyes. They circled for a while, before Leo went first. He ran towards Raph, swinging a punch towards his jaw. Raph deflected it, then back flipped away when Leo aimed a kick at his plastron.

Both teens stood defensively, yet both seemed relaxed. Even Leo, who just a few minutes ago was sulking around. Raph charged Leo, his fist catching him on the stomach. Leo was pushed back, wincing as the breath was knocked out of him.

Raph waited for Leo, feeling the slightest bit of guilt, but he knew Leo is capable of anything and everything. And, Leo has a lot of surprises up his shell.

When Raph came out of his thoughts, Leo was gone, but Raph could sense his presence still in the dojo. Raph kept his guard up, searching the dojo for the turtle in blue.

A rustling could be heard in the giant, majestic tree. Raph turned around just in time to catch Leo's leg that was aimed for his head. He decided he was going to go easy on Leo for the finale of the spar.

He allowed Leo to kick his forearm, allowed Leo to get his leg free. Leo didn't seem to realized Raph was going easy on him. Raph blocked the blows coming from Leo, going on the defense.

Leo saw an opening, and grabbed for Raph's arm, flipping him over his shell, ending the sparring match. Raph smirked, standing up and rubbing his arm. "Nice job, Leo," Raph said sincerely. Leo smiled, making Raph feel accomplished.

For the next few days, Raph has done some not-so-subtle things for Leo, but Leo loved how nice Raph was being to him. He missed the friendship he and Raph had when they were younger.

It was nighttime. Leo and Raph were in the living room with Space Heroes playing on the TV. Leo was cuddled up to Raph with one hand on the lip of Raph's plastron and the other wrapped around Raph on the rim of his shell.

Splinter walked into the room and smiled at the sight of his oldest sons' repaired friendship. He draped a blanket over them and walked into his quarters.

"Goodnight, my sons...."