Mikey Needs His Oniisan

This was a request from tmntMikey13 Hope you enjoyyyy!!!
———————————————
Third Person's POV

Why do things never go right?

Mikey sat huddled in a ball on his bed in his bedroom. He had been there for a little over two hours.

You see, he had taken Raph's sais and dipped the handles in pink paint to prank his brother.

Raph had taken the prank too seriously, which ended in Mikey being pounded into the ground.

While he sustained only one bruise, Leo and Raph had gotten into a wrestling match and had gotten much more bruises than him.

Mikey whimpered, tears slowly falling down his face. Raph and Leo had gotten hurt because of him. Raph and Leo had fought because of him.

Everything had gone wrong because of him.

God, he was such a disgrace-

"Mikey?"

Mikey quickly wiped his eyes and looked up at the Cerulean/Sapphire-blue eyes staring at him in concern from his bedroom doorway.

Mikey winced at the sight of the bruising on Leo's body.

"'Sup, Leo?" Mikey greeted.

Leo walked over to Mikey, sitting next to him on the bed.

"What's wrong, Mikey?" Leo asked.

Mikey hummed and looked down at the ground. He thought over it for a few seconds before sighing.

"I'm sorry, Leo. You and Raph fought because of me, and you two got hurt because of me. All just because a stupid, mindless prank went wrong," Mikey whispered.

"Oh, Mikey," Leo sighed, taking his brother in his arms, "It wasn't your fault. Raph and I, we fight because we're brothers. Opposites. Our views of things are different than the other.

It's not your fault we fought. We just got a little carried away, and honestly, we were a little over dramatic," Leo chuckled.

Mikey gave Leo a small smile. Leo gave a comforting gaze back and started to slowly rock Mikey back and forth.

Mikey sighed contentedly and nuzzled his head in Leo's shoulder. The two brothers stayed like that for a while. A knock on the door made the two look up.

Raph stood nervously in the doorway, shifting from one foot to the other. He looked up shyly at his two brothers.

"Got room for another?" Raph asked sheepishly.

Leo and Mikey laughed and gestured Raph to join. Raph grinned and walked over, sitting on the other side of Mikey.

Raph wrapped his arms around Mikey, and the three brothers sat there cuddled against each other.

Sometime within that time frame, Donnie had joined the group hug.

The four brothers were now laying on the bed. Raph and Donnie were using Leo as a pillow, while Mikey was draped across all three of his older brothers.

"I love you, bros," Mikey sighed contentedly.

Raph, Donnie, and Leo chuckled and placed a hand on the youngest's shell.

"We love you, too, Mikey," the three murmured.

Mikey was glad his Onīsans were there to cheer him up.
------------------------------------------
HEYYYYYYYYY.

Sorry, it's so short. ;-;

But I hope you all liked the one-shot! ^_^