◇ 1 ◇

It was a dreadful day for the children of Miss Peregrine home for peculiar children.
It was a day that Miss Peregrine lost two children. A day when one loses her brother. A day where the children loses two people who were like the older sinlings.

Miss Peregrine had lay them to rest in Victor room. Tucking them into bed and pretend that they were just sleeping.

When Abe decided to leave he talked Miss Peregrine into letting him take Avery to take her to her finially resting place.

Miss Peregrine constantly visted Avery grave always laying flowers would would ket a tear or two slip nefore brushing it off. And brushing the dirt off her dress before making her way back to her children.

After the accident she became a bit more strict on the children. Worried that this would happen again to another one of her children and she just couldn't bare the thought of losing another.

What she didn't know was that Avery is a very powerful peculiar and it would take a lot more than getting her neck snapped to actually finish her.

This is the story of how the dead peculiars come alive.

¤ welcome too book two I love the first story to much that i didn't want it to end. And i decided that victor is my boo and i wanna give him some justice. This story will follow the mphfpc movie while not at the same time because I'm making it my own. Anything can happen. Love you stay strong. ¤