◇ 14 ◇

Avery pushes Jake inside and scrolls at him. "You saw him didn't you?" She says. Jake looks at her startled. "What-How?" He tries but Avery just turns her head calling for Miss Peregrine that they'll need to go now.

"What's going on?" Victor asks stopping his girlfriend from leaving. "He followed Jake, Jake out all of us in danger." She says. "I was trying to warn you. " yes well everything was being taken care of  now-" Avery stops as the door opens revealing Barron. Avery quickly puts Jake and anyone by him behind her.

"Hello children is your peculiar home?"he asks. Avery moved forward. "She's out for the moment, i suggest you leave now before she comes back." She says. Barron laughs before his smile turns into a sickening grin. " you are adorable,  for that I'll have the hallow eat you last." He tells her. Before she could say anything Miss Peregrine appeared glaring at him.

"I don't appreciate you barging into my home and threating my children. "She tells him. Avery starts moving the kids away from the man. She softly tells them to go into the kitchen and makes the older kids watch them.

Victor wanted to stay with her but she makes him stay. Instead going back to Miss Peregrine "Avery it is all alright watch over the children for me please. Miss Peregrine says. Avery looks Peregrine in the eye and grabs her hand.

Avery was using her perticlar copying Miss Peregrine so she too would have the same perticlar as her. She then lets go and hugs her tighly. "We will be seeing you soon."avery tells her softly.

Pulling way Barron makes Miss Peregrine change into her bird form and locks her in the cage. "By the way, a hollow should be making his way in here soon. Enjoy your last few moments children. " he called out loudly befire exiting the home with Miss Peregrine.

Miss Dove comes out hiding and Avery allows the children to come out. They all criwed ariund Avery looking scared. "what are we going to do, with out Miss Peregrine who will reset our home?" One if the children asks. "I will rrset the home if we can make it out alive with a hollow coming. We don't have much time." Avery says.

Victor grabs her hand. "What are you thinking Avery?" Victor asks. "That we all are going to habe to fight." She says. "But how only you and Jake can see the hollow. "Huge says.

"Well you must listen to what we say in order to survive, come children we must hurry time is running out. " she says ushering the children upstairs she made emma, olive, and Jame stay with the children as enoch, Victor, Miss dove and herself grabbed whatever they could find as a weapon.

Going back upstairs they handed the children diffrent things Miss dove took ahold of the cross bow. And stood in front of the chidren trying to take control of this situation.

Avery gripped Victor hand and looks at him as he is already looking at her. "I love you." She tells him.  Victor leans down pressing a kiss on her lips. " i love you Avery. " he tells her. The two turn back just in time to See miss dove get killed as the hollow has arrived.

It was do or die and Avery would use everything she got in irder to protect these kids as they were her family her siblings and she be damn if she lost her soulmate again.

◇◇◇◇

So so so so so so so so so so so sorry for the late update.
College is killing me but i updated. Story probably has a few more chapters left.

Question should i make a book 3? It'll be on book 2 since they only have the first book as a movie.

Love you see you in my next update.