◇ 5 ◇

Miss Peregrine lead us to the back yard were all the children were playing. the boys were playing football, the girls were playing with dolls and the twins were fighting over a stuff bear.

Avery bit her lip smiling at all the children playing, she was glad to see that the kids were functioning without her and Victor. Miss. Peregrine was introducing us to the kids but I didn't pay much attention. I knew who they were and they were my family of course they had no idea just that I looked like her.

Jake went off to go talk to Emma and Avery went inside she was in the parlor when Olive came out and smiled at her. "come with me Enoch has agreed to meet you. "Olive says. Avery smiles back and the head upstairs and into Enoch room. Everything was just the way it was when she last saw his room only that now he had several more hearts and body parts.

Enoch glances up from his work seeing Olive and Avery walk in. "ah Olive thanking you for getting our new guest. What did you say your name was?" he asks looking at her. "Jasmine"she says.

"you look so much like a girl I used to know." she says. Avery raised her eyebrow. "Oh? was she a friend of yours?" Avery asks. Enoch nodded. "She was, and she dated my best friend. but now there both dead." he says looking down.

"it must have been hard for you and the children." Avery says softly. Enoch looks up with a glare. "it has been and were just now starting work normal but now you show up and the children are going to be reminded of there dead friends." Enoch snapped.

Avery looked down. "I'm sorry Enoch I know how much those two leaned to you and the others." she begin but Enoch cut her off. "I doubt that." he says with a scoff. Avery glared down at him. "you don't know me Enoch or what I've been through. " She spats. Enoch glared down at her and Avery balls her fist at her side's trying to clam down.

"I thinking be best if you leave. " Enoch says. Avery turns marches out of his room and slams his door shut making the whole house and yard shake. Avery goes down stairs and takes a deep breath calming down. she forgets that she's more powerful now than she was all those years ago.

Miss Peregrine met Avery at the bottom of the stairs with a worried look. "are you alright dear you shook the house." she asks concerned. Avery smiled weakly. "Im sorry I had a little spat with Enoch."she says. Miss Peregine smiles back at her.

"well dinner is soon, why don't I get Olive to help you get dress for dinner I think we have some clothes that'll fit you. "She says Avery nods and Miss Peregine calls for Olive. "Olive dear can you take Jasmine to get changed for supper please." Olive nods and leads Avery to her old bedroom. Avery bit her lip at Olive pulls out a dress.

"here, it used to belong to our friend but I think your the same size. I'll leave you to it. " Olive says before walking out. Avery stares down at her old dress tears filling her eyes. she wiped them away before changing into her dress.

she looked at herself in the mirror and smiles feeling like her old self one where she was madly in love with Victor. she sighs and leaves the room and heads to the formal dinning room. she pushes open the door and everyone stops what there doing seeing Jasmine walk through that door looking like Avery.

Enoch slams his silverware on the table and gets up storming past her

Enoch slams his silverware on the table and gets up storming past her. Avery bit her lip. "maybe I should go." she says. she turns to leave but Bronwyn grabs her hand. "please stay and sit next to me." she says softly. Avery looks down at his love little sister and smiles at her softly and nods moving to sit next to her.

After she sat down everything went back to normal Miss Peregine told them to dig in and they all started eating. Jake sat there a little confused. not really wanting to be here as he was still freaking out on what was going on.

at some point the kids were asking Jake and her about there particular. Avery just smiles and says that she is like a superhero. the kids all grinned and Jacob just said he was normal and that there wasn't anything particular about him even though they all knew better.

After Supper the phone rings and Miss Peregine tells them to get ready for a movie much to the children dismay. Avery helped Emma and Millard with the hot coco talking quietly to one another getting to reknow each other in being knowing to the two talking to Avery.

Avery walked out with the first cups of coco and pasting it to the younger children first. she sits down next to Bronwyn as she has grown attract to her. she ends up sitting in her lap and Amilea was totally find with that.

Miss Peregine comes back and they are ready to watch Horace dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

filter chapter sorry for hardly updating. thank you for reading Jake sure to vote and comment. remember that you are love and wanted. stay strong happy December.