◇ 12 ◇

When Jake came by later in the day, he grew confused on seeing Victor alive and having eyes. "Jake this is Victor, my boyfriend." Avery says smiling her arms wrapped around him as he held an arm over her back.

Jake looked at the two and Avery grins. "long story short my real name is Avery. I died came back to life and came back to bring Victor back. I've known your grandpa for years Jake. watch you and your dad grow up. " she says. Jake nods slowly in understanding. "right... okay." he says. Avery grins looking up at her love as he leads her away from everyone as they all talk to Jake.

Avery stands on her toes cupping victors face. "I will can't believe your here. I kept thinking everything going back to how it was after reset. "she says Victor grins wrapping his hands around hers. they were so caught up in each other they almost didn't here Enoch fake gag. "that's great in all but I want to steal my best friend." he says. Avery laughs turning her head to face him. "tuff he's mine." she says. Enoch rolls his eyes " I've known him longer." he says.

"that is true he does."  Victor says making a point. "besides you and brownly have been spending a lot if time with him. I'd like to spend time with my best friend to."he says. Avery sighs and steps away from Victor. "fine fine. have fun." she says Victor grins ducking down cupping her cheeks and kisses her softly on the lips. Enoch rolls his eyes and waits for them to pull apart. "I love you Mr. Bruntley. " Avery says. "I love Miss. Sulken. " he says before Enoch grabs him and pulls him away from her and I to his room. Avery laughs shaking her head and leaves to go find something to do.

As she comes into the palor,  Emma comes in holding a small bird. Miss peregrines come quick!" Emma says. Miss peregrines comes into the room and Emma quickly explains what happen. Miss peregrines takes the bird into her hand and rushes off. Avery follows after her and shuts the door. "what can I do to help?" she asks. Miss peregrines turns to her. "she's hurt can you heel her so she can change back dear."she asks. Avery nods and takes her from her hands.

Avery sets her down and lifts her hand up. She Heals her and after a few minutes changes back to her human form. Avery grabs ahokd of her and helps her lay back on the couch. "Here rest a bit, get you engery back." She tells her. She says back as Miss Peregrines moves closer to her to hear what has happened.

"Oh the hollows came, found our loop took everyone out. I barely got away. I was able to bring some but I lost them I think they got to them by now." She says in panic. "Oh they might come here." She says. Trying to sit up but Avery pushes her back down to rest.

Miss Peregrine moves back and looks at Avery. "Take care of the children I'm going to go do a search" she says before changing into her Peregrine and Avery opens the window so she could fly out. She then opens the door and calls out for Olive. "Olive can you please fix Mrs.Dove some tea please." She asks Olive nods and turns to head to the kitchen. "Emma can you please gather around the children I don't want them outside." Avery says. Emma agrees and leaves. Enoch and Victor goes up to her. "What's going on, where's Miss Peregrine?" Victor asks.

Avery bit her lip looking at miss dove. "Miss Peregrine doing a check. Making sure whoever was chasing after dove hasn't come here." She says. "Come we must entertain the children until she's back. No one says a word. We can play hide and seek inside. " she says.

The three left miss dove and wired for ll the children to come into the parlor room. "Alright children we are going to be playing hide and seek. The rules are is that no one is aloud outside. If we find out you went outside. YOU will be out into time out." She says." No one is dingo into Miss Peregrines office. And no one is aloud to be very loud we have a guess here who needs her rest." She finishes. "I'm going to count to fifty and then come find you ready." She says turning around and beginning to count out loud and she grins hearing the children rush away.

She counts to fifty and turns around and begins her hunt for the children. She finds Enoch firsts and forces him to help her find the others. Enoch annoying helps her and together they found most of the children.they still needed Millrad. And Victor and the game would be over. "You find Victor I'll find Millard. Besides I'm the only one who can actually see him. " she says. Enoch goes off to find Victor while she looks for Millard.

"I swear Mill if I find you naked I'm making you wash dishes for 3 months." She calls out into a room. She herd a noside and feet running and she follows after it before letting out a screech. "MILLARD " she yells before covering her eyes. "Stop being naked all the time." She says. Millard laughs loudly.

"Okay okay, I'll try to get better at it, since you of all people can see." He says. Victor comes up Enoch following behind. "Yeah I don't want my girlfriend seeing another man naked mill." She says. Avery covers her fave and turns to walk away. Meeting the rest of the children back at the Palor. Miss Peregrine soon comes back and tells the children to get ready for supper.

Avery could tell something wasn't right but Miss Peregrine tells her she found nothing. But that didn't help calm her nerves that something was already here, waiting, watching and ready to strike.

○●○●○●○

So sorry for the long long wait.

I've been busy being an adult.

Sorry guys.

Please vote and comment.