◇ 10 ◇

Avery and Enoch return home and headed up stairs going to Victors room. Enoch opens the door and let's her inside and grabs the key before closing and locking the door making sure no one could get inside while they worked.

"Enoch you you have need me and thread to see his chest back up?" Avery asks and she gets the things the bought out. "yep kept them in the drawer with the jar." he says. Avery moves over to Victor and asks for his heart.

Enoch hands over the jar already open and she carefully places it back into its rightful place. Avery than takes the blod and pours it inside his chest before asking Enoch to sew him up.

He makes quick movement making sure that he is sewed correctly before waiting for the next step. Avery took out the eyes and had Enoch open his eye socket wider. she slips them inside and closes his eye lid.

"stand back Enoch." Avery says. Enoch dies as told and moves back. Avery out her hands over victors eyes and closes her own. A bright glow starts coming out of her hands. Enoch hand he turn his head from the brightness.

She then moves to his chest the brightness of her hands growing brighter and bigger. Blood started dripping form her nose having to use a lot of engry but Victor was worth it. after a minute she removes her hands and leans down open victors lips and blowing air into his lungs.

She moves back and wipes her nose. "It's done. he should be back after reset." Avery says. Enoch turns and looks at her. "You don't look so good Ave." he says. "I used a lot of my engry. I'll be fine after reset." she says.

Enoch hugs the girl tightly and Avery laughs. "You know once Victor awake there going to know who you are." Enoch says.  Avery smiles up and Enoch. "yes well they get to see two people they love come back from the dead Enoch. " Avery says to him.

Enoch grabs the key and grins. "let's get out of here before were caught." Enoch says. Avery agrees and the two exit the room. Enoch puts the key back and the leave the hallway. "Jasmine there you are." Jake says.

Avery turns and smiles at Jake. "hey Jake what's up?" she asks. "we have to go." Jake says. "wait why?" she asks. "my dad, he'll think something's up. "he says. "just tell your dad that I'm staying with family friends." Avery says. Jake frowns but nods.

Jake leaves and Avery heads up to her old room. she needed to get ready to show them Avery Sunken is still alive. Enoch knocks on her door after some time. "reset in five you coming." Enoch says. Avery gets up her hair style back to normal looking more like her old self in the dress.

Enoch grins. " let's go. I know there gonna be so excited to know you're back.  Enoch says.
Avery hums in agreement and they head down stairs. The children look at Avery seeing Jamsine looking just like there late friend. Avery headed over to Bronwyn and smiles down at the young girl.

"you ready?" Avery asks her. she nods and heads Avery a gas mask. the two stood together holding hands as reset started. Avery pulls down the masks when it's time and looks up at the sky watching the bomb fall.

After reset the children all gathered in the room. they all talked happily waiting to see if they'll be able to watch a movie late tonight or not. The children grew silent as they herd footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Miss Peregrine, I think someone in the house." Olive speaks. Enoch and Avery looked at each other knowing who it was. Miss Peregrine steps forward to protect the children if needed.

As the steps came closer the children held there breath. soon enough the figure is standing there and slowly moves closer to the light. A gasps is realsed from the children seeing who it was.

"Victor!" Bronwyn yells seeing her older brother standing there. Victor smiles. "there she is." Victor says. Bronwyn runs up to her brother hugging him tightly. "How is the possible. " Emma asks.

Victor looks up and sees Avery and he gently let's go of his sister moving towards her. "Avery." he says cupping her cheek. Avery smiles and nods tears coming to her eyes. the children gasps again. "wait Avery alive." some of the kids shout.

in that moment the two teens who thought were dead were alive and they shared a kiss for the first time in a long time. "I'm so happy I was able to bring you back. I'm sorry it took awhile love." Avery says to him tears now falling from her cheeks.

Miss Peregrine clears her those and looks at the two in shock and happiness. "looks like you have some explain to do Kiss Sunken." she says. Avery nods. "I'll explain everything in the morning. I promise. " she says. Miss Peregrine nods.

The children all gather around the two smiles and tears everywhere. Enoch pulls his best friend into a hug. Miss Peregrine felt her home was full and filled with life again. Bronwyn was thrown up on victors shoulder. Avery holds up Claire.

in that moment everyone was happen. and the two lives lost were no more.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

boom baby he is aliveeeeeee

vote and comment for the next update.