◇ 4 ◇

Avery sat in the living room waiting for Jake and his dad to pick her up to head for the airport. Avery was thinking all the worse case scenarios in her head not really wanting to go see Miss Peregrine or the rest of the children. She was scared to see how they react. And all though she still looks the same from 1940 she still has change a lot, hopefully enough to not be recognize by them.

A lot has change for Avery and she didn't want to face the people who thought she died. Not only that but to know that the love of her life laid dead in his room while she was living and breathing, made her sick to her stomach.

Avery tosh part of her straight hair to the back, as a knock on her door broke her concentration. She gets up and opens the door for the two boys and they help her with her bags. And soon they all pilled into the car and drove off to the airport.

We sat on the fairy the only way to get to the Island. Wales was very green and glum. A Peregrine flew above us and Jake calls out to it saying not to and I quote crap on us. Unknowing to him that that bird was actually Miss Peregrine. How awkward.

When we finially dock we gather all our things and headed to the old bar that has now turn into a hotel sort of... We we only gotten one room and I told them that I'll take the pull out bed.

We went down the the lobby/bar area to get some food for the night. Jake was off looking at all of the photos from WWII. On the wall was Miss Peregrine home for perticliur children or her orphanage to thoses who didn't know about it. Next to it was a photo of Victor and I. The children lost at the beginningof the war. And of course Abe as the Wales war hero, who took action after Peregrine home was bombed.

"Hey Jasmine, this looks like you. " Jake says looking at the photos. I bit my lip. "Yeah there part of my family, several members came from here." I say coming up with the lie. Jake nods his head and jumped from the sudden vocie.

A man in a wheel chair came and started telling Jake story's while his dad and I sat and asked the other man for some drinks and ordering food for us.

The next day Jake's dad was trying to get some kids to take us to the home but I was able to convince his dad that I could find it.

Jake and I walked silently and I stop grabbing his arm. "Are you sure you want to go in there? You may not like what you see Jake." I say. He nods at me and I pointed towards the bushes. Go through there and you'll see the home." I say stepping back.

He nods again and walks down but ends up stepping into a deep puddle of mud. I laughed softly and he glares at me in return. Jake walks father out and I could no longer see him.

Jake sticks his head out.  "It burned down, when did it burn down." Jake asks. I slowly made my way towards him and we started heading towards the house. "Burned during WWII" I say. "But then... How did Miss Peregrine send a letter to my grandpa?" Jake asked. I shrugged not answering.

We made it inside and Jake looked around. Even though this house was blown up a few years before I have came I stilled headed upstairs knowing exactly where Victors room was in. Before I made it into his room there were big clunking noises and Jake found me in the hall wondering what that noise was.

"Abe? A-Ameila? " the voice of who I knew was Emma Bloom called out to us. We freezed before Jake suddenly took off. "Jake wait up! " I yelled for him and followed after him. Jake clumsy falls and knocks himself out and I shake my head in disbelief.

"Who are you" Emma says to the girl as several other children come out of hiding. "I'm Jasmine, who are you?" I say crossing my arms over my chest, pretending that I had no idea who they were.

The children all stayed silent. "Look I know who you are Abe told me all about you lot. And don't worry I'm perticliur also." I say using my hands to create a small fire. "Your perticliur is fire too!" Olive says in glee. I smiled lightly. "Something like that." I say.

They gather Jake and we all started heading towards the loop. Once they made it Victor sister drops Jake making him wake up and look at us all confused. "What's going on? " he asked and takes a good look at everyone. "Oh my god are we dead Jasmine?" Jake asked.

"No were very much alive Jake and so are they." Avery says to Jake with an eye roll. "B-But there all dead, come on you've seen it." Ja me says. "Ja me shut up and listen. We are all not dead, there taking us to go see Miss Peregrine okay. " Avery says. Jake  stands and looks at everyone. " what are we doing here?" He asked. "We are waiting for the coast to be clear."Emma says.

Jake looks even more confuse as Emma waves her hand signaling that we can move into the loop. I bit my lip as we made our way into the loop. Jake stated at us in craze before dashing off thinking he in Wales 2016 not Wales 1942. I let out a groan as we all went after the fool. And of course he was getting himself into trouble leading Olive to burn the bar as we made a quick getaway.

"I did that!, I moved all thoses plates and lot the bar on fire." Jake explains in amazed. I laughed loudly. "Actual that was me. "Millard says as Emma hands him his clothes back, Jake look on wide eyes. "And the fire was Olive" I say with a shrug.

He finially made it to the actual home and we all moved over to the front. The door opened wide and suddenly Miss Peregrine stood there, oh how I missed her and the other children. "Right on time Jake." She says. The rest of the children quickly run inside leaving the tree of us still out front.

Miss Peregrine looks at my and smiles wide. "And you must be Jasmine, Abe has told me so much about you, and he is right you do look so much like her." Miss Peregrine says. "Like who? " Jake questions.  "Avery a perticliur like all of us here." Miss Peregrine says ushering us inside. I smiled softly knowing that nothing has changed in this house and it brought back a lot of memories.

"Shall we talk over some tea?" Miss Peregrine asked usher us into the kitchen. "That's enough Olive thank you. " MissPeregrine says to Olive and Olive moves to slip on her gloves and notcies Enoch on the side gathering some things.

"Enoch let me help you " Olive says. He glares at her." No thanks wouldn't want to runin your little tea party " he spats. I sigh shaking my head. Some things never change. I thought to myself.