◇ 6 ◇

Horace starts projecting his dreams, Emma leaning over to explain to the two about Horace particular. Avery hums in response and sip on her coco.

As the dream changes to something other than Horace trying on suits it shifts to an older women being trapped and lead into a long darken hallway the kids gasps in fright and Avery holds onto Bronwyn tightly.

"Miss. Peregine do you know her?"one of the kids asks. Before she could replied the scene changes once again to Jake and Emma. A more happier scene playing.

The kids oooo'ed at the two and Emma and Jake looked away from on another in an awkward manner. The scene changes once again to see Avery running around the yard a large smile on her face as she runs, behind her is Victor chasing after her with a large smile on his face.

Avery let's out a squeal as Victor catches her and picks her up with ease spinning her around. Avery laughing as she is being spun. Victor sets her down and has her face him there both smiling wide at one another as Victor hand rests on her check. "I'm so glad to have you in my arms again Avery." he says making Avery grin wider and the two share a kiss.

At that point Miss Peregine has Horace stop projecting his dreams the kids looked at one another saddly,  none of them realizing that Horace was predicting the future in all three scenes and not dreams and memories.

it was silent for a moment before Miss Peregine suggested that there friends should be getting home. "wait can't they stay for reset at lest."the kids asks more like begged Miss Peregine to let the two stay for reset.

Jake had a confused look and Avery tried to not tell him what it was about. Miss Peregine agrees and they all excitedly head outside. They all grab a gas mask and head to the open area in there back yard looking up.

The rain poured down hard as airplanes flew above them. Miss Peregine starts playing the song she always plays and tells the children to out on there masks. they all slip in on and looked up as the last plane past dropping the bomb.

Jake jumps in fright as the bomb is about to land on the house but Miss Peregine stops time and rewinds to the past 24 hours.

The kids all pull off there mask as some tease Jake for getting freaked out. Avery pretends that she got scared to and they teased her also. "it's okay Jake, Jasmine it was scary the first time two. " the kids reassure them.

After that Emma walked the two back to the loop entrance. Avery says goodnight to Emma and leaves giving Emma and Jake a moment together.

Jake shortly comes out and the two walk back to the pub hotel. Jakes dad is upset with the two for coming back to the hotel so late. "sorry Mr. Portman I found some old friends my parents and grandpa Portman,  had to give them the news about the passing." Avery says coming up with a lie.

He pats Avery shoulder sadly. "it's okay kid." he says. she nods and they are dinner together before heading off to bed.

Avery says in her bed thinking about seeing all the kids again and so badly wanting to tell the children that it's really her. it broke her heart seeing how the kids reacted when she walk on dressed in her old clothes. Enoch giving her the cold shoulder again and Bronwyn clinging onto her because she misses her brother and I am or look like her big brother love.

She let's out a sigh and turns on her side pulling out a picture from under the covers of herself and Victor smiling at one another. Miss Peregine wanted pictures of all the children and after a group picture Victor asks if Miss Peregine would take one of each other.

Avery smiles saddly at the picture and holding it close to her heart as tears begin to fall freely. she didn't try to wipe them away knowing she'll just cry more. She's broken and scared.

and she really hopes Abe is right about Avery helping the particular children along with Victor. and with that thought she drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

734 words

Vote please

leave a comment about what you think is going to happen  with Avery and the children.

ugh my heart broke writing this but don't worry something particular is about to happen soon. I love you stay strong my beauties. and I'll see you in my next update.