◇ 7 ◇

Avery was awoken that morning to heavy knocking on her door. She tiredly rubbed her sleepy eyes as she slowly made her way to her door. grumpily she opens her door sending Jake a hard glare for waking her up.

"get dress were going back today." he says before turning and leaving Avery huffs and closes her door annoyed. shaking her head and letting out a groan she gets dress.

After an hour she slugs out of her room and heads down stairs seeing the boys eating breakfast. she smiles at them as she takes a seat.

"Hey there you are, just in time too. I was wondering if you two wanna come down to the beach with me and look at the birds here, help me out with my next book?" Jakes feathers asks the two children.

" Mr. Portman while that does sound lovely, I was hoping if Jake and I could take the fairy today and head down to the shops. show him what my grandparents showed me when we came to vist." Avery asks using her charm.

"I don't know guys alone, what if something happens?" he asks his smile during into a frown. " I promise you that we will be safe and well be back before the last fairy leaves, I promise. I know where everything is and nothing bad ever happens here. nothing bad since WWII." she says.

Jake and her do a puppy pout and his farther cracks."okay fine but I want you guys back here by 8:30 got it."he says sternly. the two smiles and agreed.

After breakfast the two went into Avery room. "what if my dad asks around to see if we went?"Jake questions. Avery shrugs. "leave it to me Jake. " She says. she slips on her jacket and looks at her self in the mirror. she straightened her hair this time to make herself look less like herself.

"let's go Portman there waiting for us." Avery says. They left and said goodbye to Jake farther heading towards the fairy. once there Avery goes up to the worker and holds out some money.

"if anyone asks if two kids came on the fairy and came back tell then yes and that they took the long way to the bar motel okay. " She says. the worker looks at her and takes the cash. "you got it. " She smirks and turns around facing Jake.

"let's go" she says again and they start walking towards the loop. "I feel like something bad is going to happen."Jake says. Avery looks around making sure they aren't being followed. "nothing will go wrong as long as no one knows about the loop. " Avery says dragging Jake into the loop quickly.

The two walk to Miss Peregrine house in silence. Coming up to the front door Jake knocked and stood back as the door open revealing the children. they squealed happily seeing Jake and Jasmine standing there!

"you guys came back!" they say pulling them inside and giving the two lots of hugs. Avery smiles at the children missing them so much and wanting to tell them that it was her but bit yet, not until she sees Victor.

Miss Peregrine stood to the side smiling at the children. she was pleased with how happy the children were but was a little worried on how the kids will react when the two had to leave back home, specially Jasmine who looked so much like Avery it was frightful.

she watched as the children drag the two away so they can play and Miss Peregrine leaves to head into Victors room. she visted daily and was always heart broken because if it.

in the meantime Avery was able to sneak away from the children and headed off to Victors bedroom. she sees Miss Peregrine leaving the room and she dashes into a room and watches her leave tell she is out of site before making her way into his room.

She walks in slow looking at the body that lays still in the bed. she moves closer towards him a hand is over her mouth as she tries to silence her cries that seem to came from no where.

she crouches down and looks sadly at her lost love. She sits on the corner of bed and grabs onto his limp and lifeless hand. "My love, I am so sorry that this has happened to you." she begins. "I love you so much Victor and not a day goes by that your not on my mind." she let's out a choke sob.

"I'm going to fix you Victor, and we can be together again."she says taking her free hand a d cupping Victor cheek. "we will be together again very soon, I can promise you that." she says before leaning down and pressing her lips to his forehead.

she reaslise her grip on his hand and slowly gets up and leaves with out being notice. As she's walking back to the polar she wipes her tears away composing herself as if what just happen didn't.

"There you are, Come were going on our daily walk." Olive says coming out of no where. Avery smiles at Olive. "yes after you." she says. Olive smiles kindly at the girl and walks ahead of Avery. The two meet up at front where Miss Peregrine and the rest of the children stood waiting for them.

During the walk she notice Jake and Emma talking to one another at the very back. Emma looked alarm. she stands back from the group and waits for the two to come to her. "Hey everything okay?" Avery asks.

The two stopped and looked at her."Is it true you saw a man standing in the street the night Abe died" Emma asks her. she nods and Emma grabs there hands and drags them away from the group.

Getting onto a thingy and Emma rows them out to sea going long ways away before stopping,  Jake looks around confused on why they stopped. Both Emma and Avery slipped out of there main clothes before Emma jumps into the water.

"wait Emma your shoes!." Jake cried and watch as Avery dive in after her Jake following suit. Avery and Jake swam towards Emma as she slowly but surely sinks down. she realses air bubbles and the float up to Jake and Avery making it so they can breath underwater.

Avery ears popped as they went lower and lower and ship soon coming into view making Avery understand where they were going. landing on the bottom Emma grabs the two and walks towards a room.

shutting the door and locking the rusty door she turns and blows air from her mouth and continues to do so until all three have there backs press to the wall and the water is out and they can all breath.

Panting heavily Emma stomps her way towards the desk and looks at the two. "what I'm about to show you stay between us got it." Emma says the two not as the move over towards where Emma is at.

she opens up a box and pulls out pictures  handing them to Jake. "they use to belong to your grandfather, he told me to keep them safe so I did." Emma says.

Jake starts looking through the photos Avery peering over his shoulder looking through them too. that is until Jake stops and looks at the picture that he has seen and so has Avery. Emma looks at it in shock. "we need to tell Miss Peregrine. " she says grabbing the pictures and stuffing them back into the box and locking it.

Her and Jake had a talk before Emma brace them to be hit with water. Emma taking off her shoes and floating to the top slowly since she held one shoe and Avery held the other. once back on the thingy Emma was quick to put on her shoes.

Back on the beach the three slowly made there way back to Miss Peregrine home. Jake and Emma were talking and Avery was deep in thought.

Wondering how she bring Victor back if she didn't know where his heart went or his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1375 words

sooooooooooooo do you think she's going to be able to bring Victor back? when do you think there going to find out that Jasmine is really Avery?

leave your comments and don't forget to vote.

remember that you are all beautiful, loved and wanted.
if you ever need anyone to talk to you can always message me no matter what it is. I'll be here for you we are now friends okay babe.

love you all and I'll see you in my next update.