◇ 2 ◇

Since the day Avery was brought back to life thanks to her perticliur, she had to hide yourself in the real world. She lived with Abe till he met the love of his life. And although at first she didn't like it because she knew Emma and him had a thing she learned to accept it.

When Abe got married she decided to leave and take resident else were somewhere close to Abe in case of emergency but far enough that no one would know her.

When Abe became a farther several years later, Avery thought it was time to change up her appearance and name.

On that day she was no longer Avery Sunken but now Jasmine Rodriguez.

And although she still looked the same, her curls were looser,  the made herself look more like a teen in the time she is now then the time she was in Miss Peregrine

She watched after Abe and his son, watching them grow older till even his son had a child of his own. Just by watching the young child she could tell that Jake was going to be like his grandfather.

When Abe was no longer able to go to different loops to make sure everyone was safe, Avery took over doing his job. It made living in the normal world easier since she was hardly there.

She once visted Abe and caught sight of Miss Peregrine sending him letters. I asked him about it but he promise that Miss Peregrine didn't know a thing.

Once Jake got closer to her age she made herself known to him.  Lying to Jake and his family that Abe and her farther once lived in the same foster home in Wales.

On one horrible day, everything change and she knew Jake would be exposed to all things perticliur.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
The tragic night~

Jake was at work sstacking adult diapers and trying to get the pretty blonde girl from school to notice him. Of course her boyfriend of some sort decided to knock over the stack Jake was setting up and left. With a sigh he started fixing the stack when his manger told him he had gotten a call. It was Abe hoing on and on about how they found him and was asking where the key to his gun lock was.

Jake was able to het his manger to drive him to his grandpa house, but the ride was longer and Abe wasn't going to last. When they got there they notcie somethings strange but Jake went into the house anyway.

He saw struggle and blood and went off to the backyard seeing the fince torne. Getting courage he followed afterit and saw his grandfarther laying on the floor. He was quick to get to him and turning him on his back gasping when he saw that his grandfather eyes were missing.

His grandfather taking his last breath warned Jake as much as he could and tokd him to find miss Peregrine., before he past away. In the distance Amilea was hiding watching closely to make sure the hollow wouldn't come near Jake.

Jake whipped his head back letting out a yelp. Amilea eyes widen knowing for sure that he has his grandfather perticliur. Jake manager ends up coming and shooting at random.

And was confuse on not seeing anything but help Jake up and held him as help was on the way. Amilea watched on as Jake held onto his parents tears falling from his face.  Amileabwas always crying, she was angry at herself for not being able to come in time.

She told Abe that she would be able to bring hom back bit he firmly told her no and to imstead help Jake get to Wales and find Miss Peregrine.  Tellimg her it was time to return no matter how much she didn't want to she knew she had to.

Thing's were about to change for Avery, Jake and all of Miss Peregrine children. Weather it be for better or for worse. One thing Avery knew, was that a storm was heading her way.