◇ 3 ◇

Avery was helping Jake and his farther pack away Abe things. They worked silently together. Before they left I pulled Jake aside giving him his birthday gift before sending them off. I sighed softly and also left Abes house going back to mine.

I went home and locked up my house and begin to pack up somethings in my house. Everything that had to do with Abe I put away.

I bit my lip worrying about my Journey to Wales and seeing everyone after that one fatale night. My heart ache knowing that Victor was gone. It was one of the reasons why i didn't want to go back. It would habe hurt to much.

Abe thinks that i can bring him back since the loop repeats 24 hours, and since he is in the loop he'll be alive before that event happen but in a comma.

It was a few days later when that dreadful day happened. I was reding gone with the wind when I got a knock on my door. I placed my book down amd slowly got up checking the peephole amd seeing Jale amd his dad there so I openedmy door and let them in.

"Hello Jasmine " Jake farther says shaking my hand. I smiked amd said hello back amd brought them to the living room. "So we came here because Jakes therapist thinks it'll be good for Kake to go to Wales and meet this lady uh miss Peregrine. " he begins.

My heart drops but i pretend that it wasn't giving me heartbreak l. "Oh?" I say with a nod. "We wanted to know if you would like to join us? Since you know your family knew her to." He says. I smile a fake smile. "Really because that would be great!" I say with fake excitement.

"Great than it's settle. We'll be living this Saturday if that's alright with you? " he says I nod amd great. Jake looked happy that i was going to be there. And they soon say there goodbyes.

I sighed softly and decidedto pack everything up, I had a week. A week until i saw everyone again. A week until I see Victor Bruntley again. My hands begin to shake just thinking about seeing everyone after so long. And the fact that I haven't grown old scene out of this loop there not gonna understand how it why.

I finish off the night with a book in my hands and wild thoughts in the back of my mind.

《 419 words short chapter. I wanted next chapter to be all about them going to Wales and Jake finding to home from WWII. Sorry guys. 》