◇ 9 ◇

Avery walked slowly towards Victor. Enoch puts Victor heart back in and he springs to life or as alive as one can be. Avery stopped a hand covering her mouth seeing her love like this.

seeing Enoch use him like a doll to scare Jake. once Jake runs away scared Avery moves over to Enoch slapping him hard in the face. Enoch holds his hurt cheek and looks up at the crying girl. "Okay I admit I deserved it. " Enoch says.

"how dare you use him like one of your puppets Enoch." Avery says. Enoch looked down ashamed. "I'm sorry Avery I just wanted Jake to understand how serious this is." Enoch says. "Don't you ever use him like that again Enoch O'Connor. " she says.

Enoch nods and stands up. "so how are we going to fix him?" Enoch asks. "well you still have his heart but he is going to need eyes."Avery starts turning her head to look at Victors body. "If I get them tonight I can bring him back by tomorrow." Avery says. Enoch puts his hand on her shoulder.

" I'll get everything you need alright. I want my best friend back just as much as you want your boyfriend. " Enoch says. Avery nods not bothering to turn and face Enoch again. "please do so as soon as possible,  and Enoch don't tell anyone this. it's a surprise" Avery says. Enoch agrees and leaves the room.

Avery looks down at Victor laying a hand on his cheek softly. "we will be together soon my love. " Avery says softly. Avery leans down pressing a light kiss to his forehead. The door creaked open and Avery was quick to disappear.

Miss Peregrine had walked in as she always did. And made her way to Victor. seeing that his covers were moved she places them back and tucks him in gently. moving back she sees a single tear rolling down his cheek. Miss Peregrine whipes away his tear and brings him into her arms.

" I'm so sorry Victor, I am so so sorry." she says to him softly. Avery watches brokenly knowing that she isn't the only one effected with his death. Miss Peregrine stay with Victor a littke longer before retucking him in and putting herself together before she exits the room.

Avery comes out if hiding and looks at Victor sadly. "Soon my love soon." she says before she too leaves Victors room. Avery made her way into Enoch room.

"come with me to twin please. we need to grab some things. " she tells him. Enoch agrees and grabs his coat. The two head downstairs and tell Miss Peregrine that they were going to town. Miss Peregrine agrees and tells them to be careful and be home for supper.

Enoch and Avery leave shortly after and head into town. "what items do you need. "I'm going to need eyes and blood. we will head to the cemetery and talk with the owner who deals with the body's. see if he can get us what we need. " she says. Enoch hums and the two keep moving forward. 

once into town they headed to the cemetery where the funeral home was held and they walked. Avery walked up the man and smiled sweetly." excuse me sir can you help me and my friend out please." she says. the man looked at the two teens with a frown.

"No, get out if here I'm busy." the man says. he turns away from them and Avery drops her sweet act and grabs the man spinning him around to face them. "you will help us and will drop the attitude towards us." Avery hiss her eyes looking like flames. the man backed up in terror before agreeing to help.

Avery grins and tells the man what they need and they go sit and wait. Enoch turns to her. " that was a slightly scary." he says. Avery shrugs.' I have a lot of perticular. " she says. Enoch nods and they stay silent until the man comes back with there supplies.

"come we must get this done before reset." Avery says.

○●○○●○○●○●

filter update.

vote and comment.