◇ 8 ◇

Emma dragged the two children
over the a wall filled with vines and leaves and had us climb it while hiding.

wondering what was going on Jake spoke up only to be shush by Emma and told us to watch.

They sat watching as Miss Peregrine walks out towards the cliffs by the sea. holding a cross bow and keeping track of the time.

They watch as something begins to crawl up on to the cliff. Jake and Avery held there breath seeing the hollow. Jake starts to shout but Emma shush him telling him not to interfere and to keep watching.

They watch Miss Peregrine check her pocket watch one last time before aiming and shooting. the hollow falls dead on the outline that was made out. Jake, Emma and Avery jump down and Jake looked at the two like they were crazy.

Avery back away from the two starting to freak out over what she just saw. That was the slot Avery and Victor died. The Hollow got stuck in the loop and went after everyone everyday now.

Stuck in a flash back Emma and Jake notice Avery freaking out and was crying. "Jasmine! did you see the hollow also?" Jake asks. Avery cried crumbling to grass crying her eyes out.

up in the window Enoch watch it all go down. he frown deeply seeing Jasmine freaked out over what happen, not understanding  why she was reacting like this. he watches as she gets up and runs inside.

Enoch quickly moves out of his room and down the stairs meeting the histricly girl in the hallway, he grabs onto her shoulders and shakes her.

"who are you?" he says to the weeping girl. Avery looks at Enoch crying even more.  Enoch looks around and drags the girl into his room.

He sits her on his bed and pulls his chair in front of her. he watches her try to calm herself. she sniffles and wipes her teary eyes.

Enoch waits a moment before speaking. "your name isn't Jasmine is it?" he asks. Avery stays silent before shaking her head.

"Avery? " he asks softly. Avery looks at Enoch wiping her tears away before nodding her head. He stood up in shocked. looking down at the girl everything clicking. "Avery, h-how is this possible, we all watched you die. watched you and Victor die. " he says.

Avery stands up putting her hand on Enoch shoulder. "Enoch I think you need to sit back down, it's a very long story." she says. Enoch looks at her and nods sitting down. "alright but you tell me everything." he says moving to sit on his bed.

Avery bit her lip. "Actually can we talk in victors room please?" she asks. Enoch agrees and the two head to his room. Jake stands in the hallway and Enoch smirks.

"you saw the hollow right, do you know what those things do to people like us?"Enoch questions. Jake shakes his head and Enoch grabs his arm dragging us to victors bedroom.

Fiona peeks her head out of a room. "Enoch your not taking then to Victor room are you?" she asks stepping out from the room. "Go back to playing, it'll on my be for a moment." Enoch says with a roll to his eyes.

"you know how Bronwyn gets when you mess with Victor. "Finoa says frowning before turning to Jake."come play with us instead Jake please!" Fiona begs.

Jake looks at us than at finoa" I quite like to meet Victor." Jake says making Enoch smirk and telling finoa to scram. Enoch goes up to his door and pulls out the key unlocking it and bringing the two into his room.

Avery had to hold herself back from going straight to Victor. Enoch moves over to the dresser and pulls out a glass jar.  he turns to Jake.

"Well go on, say hi to him." Enoch says. Jake looks at us before slowly moving towards Victors bed.

~~~~~~~~

666 words, filter. hahahahaha. next chapter yallngoing to find out some shuff.