THIS CHAPTER IS NECESSARY.

I'm going to edit this chapter more often, my views on different things change all the time, and I don't want anybody to feel unsafe (LAST EDITED 7/21/2020)

Most of the stuff here is MESSED UP. This book may joke about certain things that might emotionally trigger you or somebody else. If you're sensitive to violence, swearing, sexual innuendo, and other things that aren't suitable for some audiences, please don't read this book, I'm doing you a favor.

When I first started this book, I was 13 years old. I am now 16 years old, about to be 17. When I was younger, I had a questionable view of the world and I would reflect that by making questionable content. Some of my earlier chapters may be offensive to some readers. However, I cannot completely shift the blame on my 13 year old self. Although I have changed, I am still responsible for the things that I post in this book.

If there is a particular chapter that really makes you uncomfortable, please PM me and I'll either put a warning or take it down.

Even though the reception towards this book has been mostly overwhelmingly positive. There are people who do not enjoy this book. They are completely free to dislike and criticize this book as much as they want. For those who see people showing a dislike towards this book, please be mature and respect their opinion.

And for the record, although this book is based on a children's cartoon on the internet, THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR CHILDREN. However, I cannot stop young people from reading this book. If you are under the age of 13 but yet you still continue reading, then it means you actively consent to seeing the content you are about to see in the coming chapters.